Colin Kaepernick Partners with Disney

BigTy87

Jun 1, 2020
The 50% white oppressed multi millionaire who was raised by white parents has announced partnership with Disney, in part to tell his life story.

It looks like the oppressed one with make even more MILLIONS OF DOLLARS...the American dollar...from the country that he hates so much and is so mired in systemic racism.

Kaepernick, Disney announce partnership deal

I love how the article also states how he was "exiled" from the NFL. HE TURNED DOWN CONTRACTS A FEW YEARS AGO...including a 7 million dollar contract from Denver. He knew exactly what he was doing. This is his bread and butter...being a race dividing shithead.

He's such a piece of shit. I hope he dies.

You know, I had to laugh at this sentence: " The partnership will focus on telling scripted and unscripted stories that explore race, social injustice and the quest for equity."

To pieces shit like Kapernick, and the pieces of shit who support him, "equity" means only they get what they want at the expense of white people.

That's not "equity"...

The 50% white oppressed multi millionaire who was raised by white parents has announced partnership with Disney, in part to tell his life story.

It looks like the oppressed one with make even more MILLIONS OF DOLLARS...the American dollar...from the country that he hates so much and is so mired in systemic racism.

I love how the article also states how he was "exiled" from the NFL. HE TURNED DOWN CONTRACTS A FEW YEARS AGO...including a 7 million dollar contract from Denver. He knew exactly what he was doing. This is his bread and butter...being a race dividing shithead.

Mr. Kaepernick isn't stupid. He's making a tremendous living as a QB and extending his career selling shoes, working Disney, etc., without taking any bumps.

If I were advising Kaepernick, I'd tell him the last thing he would want to do is to get out on an NFL field. He would be exposed as being not a very good players and risk getting injured. His current "free agent" status really fits him like a glove.

Kap has made quite the living on racism, divisiveness and a false narrative. He's quite the entrepreneur. Only in America.

Out of everything in the world to finally become openly racist about, football might be the stupidest. Colin K. found the perfect issue to cleanly separate the hardcore racists from the rest of America.

He's such a piece of shit. I hope he dies.
He'll outlive you

Doubtful. I don't have anyone who wants to "take me out"...
You are an old, obese, poor Trump supporter. Doesn't bode well for your life expectancy.

58, good lookin' and semi-decent shape.

I'm doin' okay, Buttmunch...
So you'll probably die about 30 years before Kapaernick. But we can always hope for 35 or 40.

Kap has made quite the living on racism, divisiveness and a false narrative. He's quite the entrepreneur. Only in America.
We are seeing the absolute hate of many African Americans at this point. The last few years has been very telling. I trust very few people anymore. What a piece of garbage this guys is. The NFL deserves to die.

A friend of our family is a top exec and Disney and get ready for EVERYTHING to be black now

Kaepernick has screwed over his fellow NFL Players because in the end they will be making a lot less money people cause of the boycott.
Be prepared for the SJWs and the Players to start calling the boycotters > racist

Good for Kap, I think he has finally realized that his football career ended three years or four years ago when he was benched and then he started kneeling to prolong it.

Mr. Kaepernick isn't stupid. He's making a tremendous living as a QB and extending his career selling shoes, working Disney, etc., without taking any bumps.

If I were advising Kaepernick, I'd tell him the last thing he would want to do is to get out on an NFL field. He would be exposed as being not a very good players and risk getting injured. His current "free agent" status really fits him like a glove.
Typical leftie shithead, greedy,lazy and stupid with a big wide yellow stripe right down the middle of their back..

No doubt those people who respect Mr. K. will flock to see a movie about his life.

Other people with another point of view will, I assume, find other entertainment on which to spend their money.

I am cheering for the latter group.

Amen to this. Everybody here can and will have a fan base no matter what they are or are not guilty of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

aww.....he is so oppresed.... somebody please save him, don't let him suffer so much :rolleyes-41: ...

1594076971631.png

Forum List

Back