Colder than a Witches Tit

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Actually I could be wrong about that .. no experience.

Anyway, we're talking California, almost June, it's 38 degrees, it hailed today, where only up at a 3,000 foot elevation... Strange weather if you ask me...

Anyway, we're talking California, almost June, it's 38 degrees, it hailed today, where only up at a 3,000 foot elevation... Strange weather if you ask me...

70 here.

But, then again, I'm in Maine.

I imagine there is a variation of weather on a witch’s tit.

Take Samantha from Bewitched, hot tits, nipples like fire. I am as sure of that as a pre-pubescent boy weaning on that show can be.

But what about the green hag from the Wizard of Oz?

My penis still shrinks like a snail in a salt storm when ever I see her.

Witches are relative, just like the rest of us.

It must be due to that "Global Warming" that I've been hearing about lately.

Come get your damn hot weather. It's up here in MN. Over the next week mid to upper 80's is going to be the norm.

Welcome to MN. If you don't like the weather, wait an hour... it'll change.

Come get your damn hot weather. It's up here in MN. Over the next week mid to upper 80's is going to be the norm.

Take Samantha from Bewitched, hot tits, nipples like fire. I am as sure of that as a pre-pubescent boy weaning on that show can be.

Ah.. Samantha... you'll hate me for this but my wife looks just like her.. Sorry Buddy... living the dream...(you know... those dreams)

Lumpy, my friend, reading your posts I do believe you deserve that good karma.

Hell, I want to marry you.

Ah.. Samantha... you'll hate me for this but my wife looks just like her.. Sorry Buddy... living the dream...(you know... those dreams)

Damn, some guys have all the luck. You got yourself a Samantha, and all I could get is a wife that looks like Karen Carpenter.

What the hell, I'll keep her anyway.

:redface:... then yet again :redface:....

Well.. would you settle for a manly hug....and a night on the town..?

I'll take the heat, keep your frosted intimate parts.. ( wait.. now I'm not sure)

Last edited:

Damn, some guys have all the luck. You got yourself a Samantha, and all I could get is a wife that looks like Karen Carpenter.

What... you kidding... sounds great to me... as long as you keep her fed..

What... you kidding... sounds great to me... as long as you keep her fed..

And that's another problem. Grill up some steaks, and she only wants the salad.

If I ever stumble into Northern California, it would be my pleasure.

Hell, I will even hug you twice, and pinch your ass.

Our wives need never know about it.

If I ever stumble into Northern California, it would be my pleasure.

Hell, I will even hug you twice, and pinch your ass.

Our wives need never know about it.

Oh ..what the Hell...who knows .. it is California after all..:lol:

I grew up in Anaheim, so I believe in both Disney dreams and ethnic violent tension.

It is a Manichean city.

Last edited:
We've had a much colder spring than normal here in the Bay Area. (The local weatherman comment on this frequently).

Some scientists are saying that the earth is actually cooling. I'm inclined to agree. ;)

We've had a much colder spring than normal here in the Bay Area. (The local weatherman comment on this frequently).

Some scientists are saying that the earth is actually cooling. I'm inclined to agree. ;)

In my travels around the Lake county area.. north of San Fran. I've been talking to the old timers. Their general opinion is that we're getting back to normal. In fact they recall a time when Lake county was getting snow all the way to August..of course they are tricky old buggers at times...:lol:

Forum List

Back