Cold Fusion

kowalskil

Nov 30, 2010
Fort Lee, NJ
"Those who follow the unprecedented Cold Fusion episode might be interested in my new essay;

it is posted at: http://pages.csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/xyz.htm

Please share this link with those who might be interested, for example, with journalists, friends, colleagues, students, etc. Or forward this post to them.

The essay is not copyrighted; feel free to use it in any way you wish. Comments will be appreciated, as usual.

Thank you in advance,

Ludwik

The physics of high energies is very interesting. ... Low temperature plasma, like at room temperature, from targeted but uncontained material would be more useful though.

"Those who follow the unprecedented Cold Fusion episode might be interested in my new essay;

it is posted at: http://pages.csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/xyz.htm

Please share this link with those who might be interested, for example, with journalists, friends, colleagues, students, etc. Or forward this post to them.

The essay is not copyrighted; feel free to use it in any way you wish. Comments will be appreciated, as usual.

Thank you in advance,

Ludwik
Thank you, an interesting update on what is going on with CF. I hope something comes of it. The multiple observations by different researchers of results that don't replicate under the same conditions is very interesting. Suggests something very different than what we expect is at work.

Is there a good way to show a concept how we can make cold fusion into an effective weapon against the communist crowd? Or is it too late ... ?

Someone is bitching in my thread in the science area that something that can grow the world economy tens of trillions of dollars is a scam...WEll, guess what, this is what a scam looks like. Cold fusion is complete and utter bull shit!

Someone is bitching in my thread in the science area that something that can grow the world economy tens of trillions of dollars is a scam...WEll, guess what, this is what a scam looks like. Cold fusion is complete and utter bull shit!
I remember Pons and Fleischman from the Universtiy of Utah.
Us BYU fans never let Ute fans forget about their fraud at the physics department. LOL

scam or no scam, we have fission, no need for fusion, but I am not against it, at least it is money better spent then trying to figure out how tall a Wind Turbine can be or how many square miles we can cover with Solar Panels.

*****we have fission, no need for fusion*******

OH GOODY!!!!!! another great BUMPER STICKER

Forum List

Back