Coincidental coincidences...

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
For the last year of Trump's administration...we had #A) Impeachment. Out of the blue, no real indictable facts, just allegations. #second: A lockdown over a virus that has a 99% survival rate that is basically destroying our economy. Speaking of destroying our society and economy, #Trey: Democrat/main stream media inciting/instigating/supporting race riots and civil unrest for MONTHS...Speaking of inciting: #Quatre: Labeling a short hours long violent protest by Trump supporters as an (cough cough) "insurrection", then trying again to impeach ex-president Trump over it. AGAIN.

How many of you people really truly believe that the events of the last 12 months was spontaneous and was necessary, and how many of you think these events where contrived and driven by foreign powers that have slowly insinuated their nefarious schemes bent on destroying us...

The virus was developed by the Chinese military, WHO and the CDC as a biological weapon and financed by the shadow government known as The Swamp.

• Banned
Democrats want to put us Trump supporters in "re-education" camps , even float out the idea of using drones strikes and demonize us. (shades of Pol Pot or Stalin) NYT and other Liberal progressive's condemn rational/ mathematics & reasoning as tools of white racism! In other words, democrats say: Be stupid, accept everything they say... because racism is bad. Never mind the little Chinese man behind the curtain.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I'm seeing and underlying theme here, it comes down to whatever benefits China. Always. China has most of international businesses in their pocket. Including most of the social/main stream media.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Lets take Twitter or MSNBC, I don't know exactly what nation "owns" either, but they (China) is careful and use shadow investors, and when you look at the fact they have these platforms that constantly demonize Trump, conservatives, Whites, cops (or anyone that stands against them) and stirring unrest for the last year. Two years ago this wasn't so much an issue. Why all sudden this crap "just randomly happened" in pre election year? What a coincidence.

• Banned
Why isn't Biden condemning China over its treatment of the Uighurs? Genocide is OK, its a cultural thing. Look over there! A white racist inciting insurrection! Just beyond all the smoke and ashes of the Antifa/BLM mostly peaceful riots, if you squint really hard and use your imagination.

I am old-school liberal democrat, I absolutely LOVE & welcome critics. I embrace free thought. But I won't accept partisan contrarianism, unlike the current crop of liberal nattering nabobs of negativism and parrot crap and want to erase and cancel anyone that opposes them, that isn't in the spirit of true liberalism.

Last edited:
How many of you people really truly believe that the events of the last 12 months was spontaneous and was necessary, and how many of you think these events where contrived and driven by foreign powers that have slowly insinuated their nefarious schemes bent on destroying us...

The virus was developed by the Chinese military, WHO and the CDC as a biological weapon and financed by the shadow government known as The Swamp.
And secretly transported by BigFoot because nobody has ever seen more than a glimpse of that sneaky bastard.

Democrats want to put us Trump supporters in "re-education" camps , even float out the idea of using drones strikes and demonize us. (shades of Pol Pot or Stalin) NYT and other Liberal progressive's condemn rational/ mathematics & reasoning as tools of white racism! In other words, democrats say: Be stupid, accept everything they say... because racism is bad. Never mind the little Chinese man behind the curtain.

That goal is half completed. You are already stupid.

Lets take Twitter or MSNBC, I don't know exactly what nation "owns" either, but they (China) is careful and use shadow investors, and when you look at the fact they have these platforms that constantly demonize Trump, conservatives, Whites, cops (or anyone that stands against them) and stirring unrest for the last year. Two years ago this wasn't so much an issue. Why all sudden this crap "just randomly happened" in pre election year? What a coincidence.
That's about when trump doubled his efforts blowing all that bullshit up your ass.

That's about when trump doubled his efforts blowing all that bullshit up your ass.
Trump didn't excuse or push this fauxdemic and burning down cities over exaggerations. OH, you where just playing the devils advocate? Nobody is really this gullible and foolish...sadly, it seems they ARE.

Trump didn't excuse or push this fauxdemic and burning down cities over exaggerations. OH, you where just playing the devils advocate? Nobody is really this gullible and foolish...sadly, it seems they ARE.

Right. Trump didn't do anything to stir you nutbags up over the last two years. Riiiiiight.

Right. Trump didn't do anything to stir you nutbags up over the last two years. Riiiiiight.
All those media and democrat fed race riots for months and unnecessary impeachment & lockdown IS ok, it couldn't possibly be an issue to rational people in a million years. Riiiiiight.

That's certainly a very real possibility.

And that's why I intend not to be infected with it.

For the last year of Trump's administration...we had #A) Impeachment. Out of the blue, no real indictable facts, just allegations. #second: A lockdown over a virus that has a 99% survival rate that is basically destroying our economy. Speaking of destroying our society and economy, #Trey: Democrat/main stream media inciting/instigating/supporting race riots and civil unrest for MONTHS...Speaking of inciting: #Quatre: Labeling a short hours long violent protest by Trump supporters as an (cough cough) "insurrection", then trying again to impeach ex-president Trump over it. AGAIN.

And now the media are fishing for a story to keep ratings up and all they got is . . . .

article-1376670-0B9E244100000578-905_233x356_popup.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back