Coincidence or Tactical, Comcast glitches and full blackouts

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
So right before Nunes and minority counsel get to finally speak, comcast cable goes out, then comes on hours later where we get to hear Adam Schiff do his impersonation of Pinocchio and when Nunes gets a minute or 2 in Adam is fuming at Nunes great argument and suddenly NUNES SPEACH IS BLOTTED OUT then it goes to blackout again.
This is not the first time convenient portions get audio difficulty at specific problematic times. Twice blacking out one side seems suspicious, did anyone else have this problem, it always seems like on Fox and mainly Hannity that Comcast conveniently has audio hiccups when something important or problematic is being discussed. Could this be local tech people doing it or weaponized interference, is that possible or is it that there's always something problematic to Dems being discussed, so it's just selective recognition of all the possible times for technical difficulties?
WHY USUALLY JUST FOX AND NOT OTHER CHANNELS THEN?
Things that make you go hmmmm....
worstcompany.png

Last edited:
Interesting....and Spectrum can't get FOX news to work correctly.....

You're scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for conspiracies dude. Sorry, but I don't really think your cable company is conspiring against you. Ever think it could have been because of the weather? My cable company is Suddenlink, and on occasion when there are stories that I'm interested in on the news, it will go out and I will miss the story.

But, I never think it's because the cable company is conspiring against me. I attribute it to the weather here in the Panhandle. Although, one time it was because the box in the street that my cable was attached to went out. My neighbor and I both had problems (attached to the same box), and one of them was not being able to access the cable channels, and on some channels (interestingly enough, MSNBC and CNN), the sound was spotty at best. Would cut out for 4 seconds every 30 seconds of play. Did I think it was a conspiracy? No, I thought it was because the cable company needed to come out and fix my cable.

You're scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for conspiracies dude. Sorry, but I don't really think your cable company is conspiring against you. Ever think it could have been because of the weather? My cable company is Suddenlink, and on occasion when there are stories that I'm interested in on the news, it will go out and I will miss the story.

But, I never think it's because the cable company is conspiring against me. I attribute it to the weather here in the Panhandle. Although, one time it was because the box in the street that my cable was attached to went out. My neighbor and I both had problems (attached to the same box), and one of them was not being able to access the cable channels, and on some channels (interestingly enough, MSNBC and CNN), the sound was spotty at best. Would cut out for 4 seconds every 30 seconds of play. Did I think it was a conspiracy? No, I thought it was because the cable company needed to come out and fix my cable.
Thanks for your reply, but read it carefully, I CAREFULLY WORDED MY POST TO DISCUSS ALL POSSIBILITIES.
Your reply is therefore claiming there is sooooo many problematic commentary for Dems that it coincidentally always manages to be during one of many (selective recognition) problems for Dems.
:)
But hey explain why it turned back on for Sewell dem questioning and totally missed the counsel for the Republicans?
So locally is it possible for a tech interference to the local satellite dishes they use? Remember they can shut off individual boxes or reset all boxes even in complexes they can target, so local individuals "can" not that they did and we know just how low these guys can go. I personally had my boxes shut off many times, because I utilized my rights and reported them to the FTC for illegal billing practices and other issues, that is reality not conspiracy. There's more to the story that I won't get into, but they aren't called the worst and most evil corp in the U.S. for years in a row for nothing.

Last edited:

Thanks for your reply, but read it carefully, I CAREFULLY WORDED MY POST TO DISCUSS ALL POSSIBILITIES.
Your reply is therefore claiming there is sooooo many problematic commentary for Dems that it coincidentally always manages to be during one of many (selective recognition) problems for Dems.
But hey explain why it turned back on for Sewell dem questioning and totally missed the counsel for the Republicans?
So locally is it possible for a tech interference to the local satellite dishes they use? Remember they can shut off individual boxes or reset all boxes even in complexes they can target, so local individuals "can" not that they did and we know just how low these guys can go. I personally had my boxes shut off many times, because I utilized my rights and reported them to the FTC for illegal billing practices and other issues, that is reality not conspiracy. There's more to the story that I won't get into, but they aren't called the worst and most evil corp in the U.S. for years in a row for nothing.

Like I said, when I had problems with the connection box out in the alley, it caused problems for the higher channels 50 and above, which interestingly enough is where CNN is and MSNBC is channel 53, and the audio was spotty at best (FOX is channel 48). And, for some strange reason, all my movie channels were okay. But, it wasn't because there was some tech messing with the channels, it was because my alley box was messing up. And, you said that you have had several disputes with your provider over the years, so did you ever consider they give you crappy service because you're a pain in the ass customer?

Like I said, when I had problems with the connection box out in the alley, it caused problems for the higher channels 50 and above, which interestingly enough is where CNN is and MSNBC is channel 53, and the audio was spotty at best (FOX is channel 48). And, for some strange reason, all my movie channels were okay. But, it wasn't because there was some tech messing with the channels, it was because my alley box was messing up. And, you said that you have had several disputes with your provider over the years, so did you ever consider they give you crappy service because you're a pain in the ass customer?
It's definitely not me, because I tried to help them solve their problems before exercising my rights & reporting them when they decided to make things worse and personal.
I always give people a chance to do the right thing, but as you know people won't disappoint in making things worse by and through human ego or lack of concern for their own customers and own business, so when they make people pay for their foibles is it me or still them?
So when congress deflect and say there's chaos and division, is it the President or still the opposition causing the chaos and division, so they can point it out as a problem that they created in the first place?

Forum List

Back