Coinbase goes public tomorrow, with a reference price of $250 per share.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The crypto trading platform Coinbase is going to go public on the NasDaq tomorrow. Anyone buying shares? Any guesses where the share price will be at the end of tomorrow? I'm not buying, I do have a Coinbase account but crypto is too crazy for me anymore. I wouldn't be surprised to see the share price surpass $400.

The crypto trading platform Coinbase is going to go public on the NasDaq tomorrow. Anyone buying shares? Any guesses where the share price will be at the end of tomorrow? I'm not buying, I do have a Coinbase account but crypto is too crazy for me anymore. I wouldn't be surprised to see the share price surpass $400.
/——/ CNBC says it today, Wednesday. Anyway, I’ll buy some. The symbol will be COIN. Happy hunting.

Coinbase gets reference price of $250 per share ahead of today's direct listing

Last edited:

Maybe someone can help me with a question I have on Crypto, once something like bitcoin reaches it's mining limit, where is the incentive for people to keep running rigs to run the system?

I would not spend a penny on it. Bitcoin and all the other crypto currencies are all part of an electronic ponzi scheme. Not backed by a thing.!! The biggest scam in history.!!

I have $250 of Bitcoin that I deposited in Coinbase back in 2018, no idea what it is worth today, I never even figured out how to access it and just basically forgot about it and haven't tried to access it. I wrote down some ten word code for accessing it, but I need to figure out how to get in there because it's probably worth more than $250.

I won't buy any stock, though, but I think it could be a great purchase. I just don't know enough about it.

Forum List

Back