Cognitive Dissonance

How do you know where I get the little news I read from?

I don't watch TV news. I don't use Farcebook, Twitter or Isntascam

I read a couple AP feeds and look at my local weather that's about it.

To be honest, you can hear everything that's going on here at USMB. Then you can give your opinion. But where do you go to debunk bullshit or investigate claims? When you do a search for the subject when you are investigating, and 5 news sources pop up, which ones do you look at? For example if I lie about Trump impeachment and you type in trump impeachment, CNN, AP, News, Politico, NBC, NY Times, Fox.

I go to HuffPo to see what us liberals are talking about and I go to Fox when I want to see what Republicans are talking about. Or, to see what Republican spin is going on.

To be honest, you can hear everything that's going on here at USMB. Then you can give your opinion. But where do you go to debunk bullshit or investigate claims? When you do a search for the subject when you are investigating, and 5 news sources pop up, which ones do you look at? For example if I lie about Trump impeachment and you type in trump impeachment, CNN, AP, News, Politico, NBC, NY Times, Fox.

I go to HuffPo to see what us liberals are talking about and I go to Fox when I want to see what Republicans are talking about. Or, to see what Republican spin is going on.
You'll notice I don't get too involved in the politics threads.

Even in this topic, they have to bring Trump into it.

If one talked about planting lettuces, there would be some kind of rant about him.

The comparison of the scrambled eggs and the baby chicks struck a chord.

Forum List

Back