Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Code red southern Israel Kfar Aza Kfar Maimon Tkuma Sdot Negev, a minute ago
s12632.gif

s12632.gif

Track the flight path back to its source and unleash 100 tonnes of high explosive to the area. As one pro filastin has posted human shields are now a valid military target and wont complain if the whole housing block is taken out

Where is UN's condemnation for the attack while so many were in Israel for the funeral. If anything it strengthens Israeli's need for security and will like cost hamas in funds.
I wouldn't be surprised to see social media dropping accounts that support such groups, especially if someone in gaza was following someone at the funeral twittering or texting.

Attack on another Hamas camp, and Islamic Jihad, minutes ago.

Our planes can be heard all over the south, I hear them as we speak.

God willing, this night will be quiet
955310.gif

Last edited:

955310.gif

Not for the hamas terrorists I hope, they should face a constant bombardment of low yield munitions that could land anywhere at any time.

Most likely they were just kids bottle rockets shot into the air to celebrate Sharon's funeral.

But of course Israel will claim it was a Hamas rocket attack and start bombing innocent civilians in Gaza. ... :doubt:

IDF strikes Gaza now, Islamic Jihad and Hamas' camps.

I'm afraid that "measured responses" on the part of Israel will never be enough to act as a disincentive to Islamic terrorists.

Maybe some honest negotiation towards peace and a freeze on settlement building would act as an incentive. No, that makes too much sense.

The only "measured" about the Israeli response is that they haven't dropped their 250 nukes on the children of Gaza....YET!!!

955310.gif

You should go big or go home. Nuke them.

s12632.gif

Why the anger. Just try to think of it as a tribute to Sharon from HAMAS for being so supportive of them in their early, struggling years.

You all sure showed Arafat and the PLO, didn't you?

Heck, if their weren't a whirlwind all ready to reap, you would track one down for sure.

Sharon pulled the jews out of gaza, that is pretty supportive. He withdrew from some of the WB settlements as well.

He was willing to meet arafat and shake hands in a spirit of good faith for peace. Instead Arafat withdrew from the peace process.

There would be no peace talks now if not for Sharon.....but dense headed hate mongers don't get it.

Sharon was concerned with Israeli security as any good leader should be, but he was not against land for peace, nor against a palestinian state.

IDF strikes Gaza now, Islamic Jihad and Hamas' camps.

I'm afraid that "measured responses" on the part of Israel will never be enough to act as a disincentive to Islamic terrorists.

Maybe some honest negotiation towards peace and a freeze on settlement building would act as an incentive. No, that makes too much sense.

The only "measured" about the Israeli response is that they haven't dropped their 250 nukes on the children of Gaza....YET!!!

Something a sane nation like America would have done if was in our place.

s12632.gif

Why the anger. Just try to think of it as a tribute to Sharon from HAMAS for being so supportive of them in their early, struggling years.

You all sure showed Arafat and the PLO, didn't you?

Heck, if their weren't a whirlwind all ready to reap, you would track one down for sure.

Fuck you!

Forum List

Back