Cochise ranch area outraged by killing

Angelhair

Aug 22, 2009
NEAR PORTAL - Neighbor ranchers of the slain Robert Krentz say they had been warning U.S. officials for years that somebody would be killed if they didn't gain control of this dangerous smuggling corridor where armed burglaries have become a daily occurrence.

Now, they're demanding immediate action.

Krentz, a longtime rancher, was shot and killed Saturday in Cochise County, by a likely southbound smuggler, who authorities believe escaped into Mexico.

"The Mexican outlaws have total control, and it's going to get worse," said Ed Ashurst, whose 53,000-acre ranch is just east of the Krentz ranch. "There is going to be more bloodshed."

On Monday, in reaction to the killing, Gov. Jan Brewer reiterated a March 2009 request to send 250 additional National Guard soldiers to Arizona's border.

This country, when it comes to confronting the border problem, does what Mexico does - blah, blah, blah. It's time they not only talk the talk but walk the walk!!! Are we waiting for the type of violence that Mexico is experiencing to cross our border? Decapitations, killing the authority, killing innocent men, women, and children? Has anybody given a thought to the fact that the next victim could be one of THEIRS?? And not necessarily to those who live in border towns??? Wake up America!!!! How many more americans have to be killed by those who are here illegally for the USA to do something??? Do they think that immigration reform will stop these killings? Nah, maybe it's time to consider closing the border or putting the military there to defend and protect us.

Legalizing pot will do nothing to stop the flow as it's only ONE type of drug that they smuggle.

Hi Angel:

NEAR PORTAL - Neighbor ranchers of the slain Robert Krentz say they had been warning U.S. officials for years that somebody would be killed if they didn't gain control of this dangerous smuggling corridor where armed burglaries have become a daily occurrence.

Now, they're demanding immediate action ....

Get real! Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals kill 25 U.S. Citizens EVERY DAMNED DAY (info = 12 by murder) and nobody cares! This is what Americans deserve (#11) for allowing millions and millions and millions of goddamned Illegal Aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE.

Americans are dying because nobody is enforcing perfectly good immigration and employment laws (Immigration Reform and Control Act Of 1986) already on the books and you might be next.

Stupid Americans need to deal with it ...

Terral

Hi Angel:

I agree Terral, I agree.

I know we agree and thank you for starting these topics and for speaking out. While I am proud to be a God-fearing, red-blooded, Bible-thumping American, I am horrified to see the extend of American STUPIDITY that is destroying this once-great nation. The sad fact is that the time is coming for real free Americans to march on Washington for the exercising of our God-given 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to kick the Hitler-like Fascists out of the White House.

They ramrodded ObamaCare down our throats, which is another JobKiller like Cap and Tax. Now their Fascist Agenda includes forcing Illegal Amnesty down our throats, when there are not nearly enough JOBS for real Americans. The Consumer/Tax Base is being deliberately destroyed and the States are too damned STUPID to realize that Illegal Aliens are sending our money back to their home countries, while Americans are forced to live in tent cities.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssZ-GmGK5g4"]The American Nightmare[/ame]

The short of a very long story is that Americans are just too damned STUPID to continue living as free men (#1-10). Obama is leading stupid Americans around by the nose, just like ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHa21UCtNYg"]... Hitler did to the Germans ...[/ame]

GL and thanks again,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back