Coca-Cola tells employees,”Be Less White”

Leaked from a whistleblower:

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

If we're trying to be "less white", doesn't that mean we're appropriating someone else's culture?

Imagine the sheer outrage if a company ran a course which suggested its black employees be less “black.” The company would be lucky if it wasn’t looted and burned to the ground.

The latest fad of the day seems to be blaming whites for all of the problems in our society. The Democratic Party seems to want to separate us into tribes and start a war for kicks and grins.

i suggest we all start ignoring skin color and work together to make this nation a better place. Kinda like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proposed.

View attachment 459463

And yet we have whites attacking the capital and civil war talks. And look at the blacks in prisons and get shot at.

I'm a white female and I know there is racism.

Wherever there are leftists, there will always be racism.

Likely never happened. We'll wait until there is reputable reporting on this matter.

Still, it wouldn't surprise me if it did.

Is Newsweek mainstream enough for you? Coca-Cola has made a statement confirming the story.

So I guess these “rightwing” sites had it right all along, while the MSM tried to ignore it for as long as possible.
The Left keep their heads up their asses 7/24.

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

I will never ever by any product from these Stalins ever again
Add that to my massive list

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

If we're trying to be "less white", doesn't that mean we're appropriating someone else's culture?

Cecilie !!!! ------you got something against
borrowing a bit of "COLOR"? I spent my whole
adolescence trying to get a little tan

I took my message directly to Coca Cola. They replied to me quite apologetically, but I still don't buy it. Here is what they said:

2_1Y08YHEm-BWQD2Oo5u0mm62kJT_dQ4kNRs58-11I38uvNPTNmHj6j87uO7EBB5Ym-PX9LK7A15UNyduFMd4ZJMkA33GqjaiePLzviQJKDrSYpxqj-zsizUOM1zYpkFK3hydlndj7djS9lpvWz_JM2kHirX=s0-d-e1-ft
John, Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company,

Throughout the past few days, you have likely seen inaccurate reporting on the content of our recently launched Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion training program.

The video in question was not part of the Company’s curriculum but was accessible on a third-party platform used for the training. We took immediate action and removed any links from the Company recommended training playlist that could lead employees to that content. We do not support the idea of anyone being less of themselves.

Our business is driven by employees of different genders, ages, abilities, orientations, races, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and countries of origin. All of these dimensions add to our networked way of working, learning and leading.

We will make sure that we are addressing any opportunities for improvement and continue the dialogue to ensure all voices are heard and respected.

Kind Regards,
The Coca-Cola Company
Consumer Interaction Center, North America

Comfort products are becoming political entities more and more. Coke was always a product I liked and especially over the holiday seasons. Its becoming a mine field now.

Comfort products are becoming political entities more and more. Coke was always a product I liked and especially over the holiday seasons. Its becoming a mine field now.

They should keep in mind the fact that no one actually NEEDS their product, and most of us are aware that we'd be better off without it. They keep this nonsense up, and they might spark a new wave of healthiness in the country, with everyone breaking the soda habit and drinking water instead.

They should keep in mind the fact that no one actually NEEDS their product, and most of us are aware that we'd be better off without it. They keep this nonsense up, and they might spark a new wave of healthiness in the country, with everyone breaking the soda habit and drinking water instead.
Good luck. There’s too much ghetto out there.

Good luck. There’s too much ghetto out there.

And if Coke wants to make a go of selling onto the "ghetto" out there, they're welcome to it.

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Be less ignorant? Maybe Coke ought to follow their own advice. I like Coca Cola, it mixes well with my Crown Royal, but from now on "I Hasta be Shasta" They have not called me ignorant because of the color of my skin or told to disavow who I am. Talk about RACISM.

Imagine the sheer outrage if a company ran a course which suggested its black employees be less “black.” The company would be lucky if it wasn’t looted and burned to the ground.

The latest fad of the day seems to be blaming whites for all of the problems in our society. The Democratic Party seems to want to separate us into tribes and start a war for kicks and grins.

i suggest we all start ignoring skin color and work together to make this nation a better place. Kinda like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proposed.

View attachment 459463

And yet we have whites attacking the capital and civil war talks. And look at the blacks in prisons and get shot at.

I'm a white female and I know there is racism.
Who was the only one shot at the capitol protest? Who shot her? Hint: she was an unarmed WHITE FEMALE veteran who was taking pictures. A BLACK DC POLICE OFFICER shot her. Where is your indignation for that life?

New Topics

Forum List

Back