Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Leaked from a whistleblower:

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

Leaked from a whistleblower:

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Thats going to make the polar bears upset.

View attachment 459425

Racism, don't leave sanity without it!

I tried-----as a kid ---LOONNNNGGG long ago---I thought a deep tan would---kinda blend my freckles.
I did the SUN thing-----for hours and ended up with an actual PURPLISH burn-----and searing flaking all summer. Some skin just CANNOT DO IT

PS----it resulted in more freckles

I tried-----as a kid ---LOONNNNGGG long ago---I thought a deep tan would---kinda blend my freckles.
I did the SUN thing-----for hours and ended up with an actual PURPLISH burn-----and searing flaking all summer. Some skin just CANNOT DO IT

PS----it resulted in more freckles

Lots of people love the sun and sun bathe. Light skin with freckles just can't do it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Imagine the sheer outrage if a company ran a course which suggested its black employees be less “black.” The company would be lucky if it wasn’t looted and burned to the ground.

The latest fad of the day seems to be blaming whites for all of the problems in our society. The Democratic Party seems to want to separate us into tribes and start a war for kicks and grins.

i suggest we all start ignoring skin color and work together to make this nation a better place. Kinda like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proposed.

1613820778337.jpeg

Imagine the sheer outrage if a company ran a course which suggested its black employees be less “black.” The company would be lucky if it wasn’t looted and burned to the ground.

The latest fad of the day seems to be blaming whites for all of the problems in our society. The Democratic Party seems to want to separate us into tribes and start a war for kicks and grins.

i suggest we all start ignoring skin color and work together to make this nation a better place. Kinda like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proposed.

View attachment 459463

And yet we have whites attacking the capital and civil war talks. And look at the blacks in prisons and get shot at.

I'm a white female and I know there is racism.

View attachment 459463
So called "Anti-racists" and "anti-fascists" are actually anti-whites. No wonder we see no black racists as those antis stand in the first lines. If you want to get rid of racism, they are your first adress.

View attachment 459463

And yet we have whites attacking the capital and civil war talks. And look at the blacks in prisons and get shot at.

Last year there were black riots. All that shit must stop.

View attachment 459463

There is racism in every nation against every culture & color. It is not unique to whites or blacks. Nor will it ever go away.

View attachment 459463

All Summer BLM attacked the WH and camped out in DC burning and looting. Gotta love leftie selective outrage.

Last edited:

View attachment 459463

Your defense of this is insane.

View attachment 459463

Your defense of this is insane.

No its not, only whites would be offended and cry racism.

Forum List

Back