Coast Guard Officer Gets 13 Years For Terrorist Plot To Establish ‘White Homeland’

Yes folks. Another case of a white supremacist plotting domestic terrorism. A domestic terrorist that so many on the right want to deny is a threat

Wake up people! It is not Islam that we need to fear!!

Coast Guard Officer Gets 13 Years For Terrorist Plot To Establish ‘White Homeland’

MAGA: Coast Guard officer Christopher Paul Hasson has been sentenced to 13 years in prison for planning a domestic terrorist attack and mass shooting of prominent liberal politicians in hopes of establishing a “white homeland.”

Federal prosecutors said Lt. Christopher Hasson was inspired by racist murder cases and “intended to exact retribution on minorities and those he considered traitors.” If not for the actions of law enforcement, said U.S. Attorney Robert Hur, “we now would be counting bodies of the defendant’s victims instead of years of the defendant’s prison time.”

In a letter to a prominent American neo-Nazi leader, Hasson identified himself as a White Nationalist and advocated for “focused violence” in order to establish a white homeland. In the letter Hasson writes:

I am a long time White Nationalist, having been a skinhead 30 plus years ago before my time in the military… I fully support the idea of a white homeland… The government has expertly infiltrated and destroyed from within most if not all Pro White organizations… We need a white homeland as Europe seems lost.

Don't worry Hasson, T-Rump will pardon you !!

Ooooohhhh....scary white supreemers!!

Run! Hide!

39ba89ff50500fe12569bc99e529e4a1.gif

Forum List

Back