Coalition Warns Trump And GOP Allies Pose Unprecedented Threat To Democracy

Donald Trump's recent threat to unleash his supporters on major U.S. cities and suggestion that—if reelected—he would consider pardoning January 6 insurrectionists underscore the dire need to defeat the former president and his far-right GOP allies, both of which represent "a clear and present danger" to democracy.

"Little has been done to hold Trump accountable or stop future presidents from similarly abusing their power."

That's the message of an open letterreleased Thursday by a coalition of advocacy organizations including Public Citizen, MoveOn Civic Action, Stand Up America, and the Digital Democracy Project.

The accountability is coming. They just don’t believe it yet.
Sure it is Skew…

When is Bush heading to The Hague?

My point?

You wrote the same nonsense when Bush was President and nothing came of it and let me disappoint you further with the reality because after November Biden will have a Hostile House and Senate to deal with, so what will you call for next?

My bet is overthrowing the Government and making Cortez President for life, am I correct?

In the real world, we are a Republic. And the word 'democracy' is nowhere to be found in the Constitution.

Meanwhile, Biden is ignoring multiple court orders.

Sure it is Skew…

When is Bush heading to The Hague?

My point?

You wrote the same nonsense when Bush was President and nothing came of it and let me disappoint you further with the reality because after November Biden will have a Hostile House and Senate to deal with, so what will you call for next?

My bet is overthrowing the Government and making Cortez President for life, am I correct?

And now GW is great friends with Michelle Øbama.

Forum List

Back