The Physical Science Basis (IPCC AR6, WGI), Chapter 7, pg 959

View attachment 752170
The Physical Science Basis (IPCC AR6, WGI), Chapter 7, pg 961

View attachment 752172
The Physical Science Basis (IPCC AR6, WGI), Chapter 7, pg 962
crick is an idiot.JPG

www.ipcc.ch
"The Physical Science Basis"
The first section of this document is "Summary for Policymakers". The beginning of the SPM is its Technical Summary.
again, that doesn't explain how you get to catastrophic conditions. where's that report?

It's waiting for you to engage in an actual conversation

TROLL
the actual conversation regards catastrophic conditions. It's been since I started posting. You still haven't completed the task of providing catastrophic conditions.

the actual conversation regards catastrophic conditions. It's been since I started posting. You still haven't completed the task of providing catastrophic conditions.
I have no intention of responding to your requests or demands. I have no interest in engaging with trolls.

I have no intention of responding to your requests or demands. I have no interest in engaging with trolls.
It doesn't bother me at all. Just know that every chart and ipcc report you post 100 times isn't evidence for you to articulate against. None of it shows catastrophic events. Which is the fear mongering effort by you.

You should slow down since it is well known that the planet is CURRENTLY in an ice age epoch.

Quaternary glaciation​

LINK

LOL

How did Co2 freeze Greenland and thaw North America AT THE SAME TIME???

Your definition of "ice age" is laughable bullshit.

In fact, it is enough to destroy CAPITALISM, and all the pressing problems, from the social to the environmental, will be solved.

Why was North America under ice?

It is all about the motion of the tectonic plates. NA is moving SW and has for tens of millions of years. But guessing 30 million years ago is when it passed its "closest to the pole" point and, as is motion on the surface of a sphere, started to move away. The angle of the fault at the bottom of the center of the North Atlantic is the key. That has been pushing Greenland NW and Europe SE for over 100 million years. Greenland is where NA was 40 million or so years ago, same arc.

So, NA moved north, got within 600 miles of the North Pole, started to stack ice, grew its continent specific ice age, and then moved away from the pole and the ice age ended because it melted.

These maps show the extent of the "North American Ice Age," but are wrong because they have Greenland frozen too and we know Greenland was GREEN 1 million years ago...

... tens of millions of years ... 30 million years ago ... for over 100 million years ... 40 million or so years ago ...

I'm with you so far ...

These maps show the extent of the "North American Ice Age," but are wrong because they have Greenland frozen too and we know Greenland was GREEN 1 million years ago...

Then I think you derailed ... from Cenozoic to Pleistocene in one breath ...

It is all about the motion of the tectonic plates. NA is moving SW and has for tens of millions of years. But guessing 30 million years ago is when it passed its "closest to the pole" point and, as is motion on the surface of a sphere, started to move away. The angle of the fault at the bottom of the center of the North Atlantic is the key. That has been pushing Greenland NW and Europe SE for over 100 million years. Greenland is where NA was 40 million or so years ago, same arc.

So, NA moved north, got within 600 miles of the North Pole, started to stack ice, grew its continent specific ice age, and then moved away from the pole and the ice age ended because it melted.

Are you suggesting that the ice ages - the glacial cycles - do not involve the planet as a whole cooling and warming but simply different continental plates moving in and out of the polar regions?

Are you suggesting that the ice ages - the glacial cycles - do not involve the planet as a whole cooling and warming but simply different continental plates moving in and out of the polar regions?

You have been asked over and over to explain how NA thawed while Greenland froze. There is also Antarctica, which 70 million years ago supported dinosaur life.

That is THE DATA.

Earth ice is all about LAND NEAR a POLE, and LAND MOVES.

Co2 does NOTHING.

I'm with you so far ...

Then I think you derailed ... from Cenozoic to Pleistocene in one breath ...

All of your "terms" are bullshit designed to make Co2 the variable that matters. That thesis is BLOWN AWAY by the DATA that PROVES

Greenland FROZE while NORTH AMERICA THAWED

How did Co2 do both at the same time???

Forum List

Back