CNN's Van Jones Praises Trump's Achievements for Black Community, as His Black Voter Approval Hits Huge Number

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

I had to rub my eyes when I first saw this.

This was from an interview:

“I think it’s really unfortunate because Donald Trump, and I get beat up by liberals every time I say it but I keep saying it, he has done good stuff for the Black community,” Jones said. “Opportunity Zone stuff, Black college stuff, I worked with him on criminal stuff, I saw Donald Trump have African American people, formally incarcerated, in the White House, embraced them, treated them well. There is a side to Donald Trump that I think he does not get enough credit for.”

I realize this does not mean Van is voting for Trump.

But it might shut the black racists on this board up.

• Banned
I'll bet the left wing racists on this board are shitting themselves and calling for the KKK to find and educate Van.

“I think it’s really unfortunate because Donald Trump, and I get beat up by liberals every time I say it but I keep saying it, he has done good stuff for the Black community,” Jones said. “Opportunity Zone stuff, Black college stuff, I worked with him on criminal stuff, I saw Donald Trump have African American people, formally incarcerated, in the White House, embraced them, treated them well. There is a side to Donald Trump that I think he does not get enough credit for.”

No, they will just reclassify Van Jones as an Uncle Tom. Problem solved. Anything to avoid facing the truth.

• Banned

No, they will just reclassify Van Jones as an Uncle Tom. Problem solved. Anything to avoid facing the truth.

You gotta admit that Van "Whitelash" Jones has been going out on a limb to push back on his fellow CNN bullshitters.

Oh no, bad news for Van

Looks like 46% of likely black voters are giving Trump credit and Trump has been able to achieve this without any help from CNN or the other faux news outlets.

• Banned
From the article:

While those comments on CNN earned Jones immediate ire from those on the left, what Jones highlighted are some of the very concrete things Trump has done to earn the black vote as opposed to Joe Biden who has just flapped his gums.

Not only that, but the latest Rasmussen number indicates that a lot of black Americans are seeing the positives and approving of Trump.

It won't shut up fuckers like IM2(stupidtoknowanybetter), but it does say that Trump might get a little more help than you think.

And most young black voters would probably lie in any poll rather than suffer the ire of the "tolerant" left wing.

• Banned
Notice the left jumping in here and just ripping Van up with facts and figures.

You gotta admit that Van "Whitelash" Jones has been going out on a limb to push back on his fellow CNN bullshitters.
Very true. He is a straight up Communist, but darned if he doesn't call it straight sometimes.

If Van is right.....then I think you have a cohort out there that no one is accounting for.

My guess is that pollsters don't even bother with young blacks because they assume they are all for Biden.

Forum List

Back