CNN’s Townhall Crowd Audibly Giggles As Biden Becomes Confused Mid Sentence

Well CRAP...look don't start a thread and force me to defend Biden. He was clear and articulate in this video and made some great points actually on dental, vision and hearing. One of the first times I have heard that fool make sense and actually be able to articulate it.

Now was he out of touch on dental costs? Yes. $800 for seniors is a joke. I'd have to ask Biden are you proposing to solve dental costs for seniors or shoot a spit wad at the problem.

BidenTapioca.jpg

Well CRAP...look don't start a thread and force me to defend Biden. He was clear and articulate in this video and made some great points actually on dental, vision and hearing. One of the first times I have heard that fool make sense and actually be able to articulate it.

Now was he out of touch on dental costs? Yes. $800 for seniors is a joke. I'd have to ask Biden are you proposing to solve dental costs for seniors or shoot a spit wad at the problem.
I think you're expectations have been lowered.
The guy is a retard.....and they dreamed up this scam that he was suffering from Dementia so if he is able to deliver a normal sentence without fucking it up you'll consider it a major accomplishment.

I think you're expectations have been lowered.
The guy is a retard.....and they dreamed up this scam that he was suffering from Dementia so if he is able to deliver a normal sentence without fucking it up you'll consider it a major accomplishment.
To be fair, he’s not a retard. He is a man who was never more than mediocre in his prime, and he is now suffering from dementia. His decline has accelerated under the stress, and I’m not sure how much longer they can prop him up.

The stuttering shit clown did get some mercy applause when it stammered about firing first responders, doctors and nurses, which is damn near impossible if the audience was normal human beings.

They were either being held at gunpoint or cherry-picked filthy fucking animals with mental illnesses.... probably the latter.

Come to think of it, maybe alex baldwin was in control of the audience with a prop gun?

Exactly. He realized he was getting too far into the weeds, too wonky, so he got back onto the main points.

Thank you.

To be fair, he’s not a retard. He is a man who was never more than mediocre in his prime, and he is now suffering from dementia. His decline has accelerated under the stress, and I’m not sure how much longer they can prop him up.
Biden is at the point where he doesn't have stress....because he can't remember to be worried enough to be stressed out.
At least that is the impression that the MSM is trying to give us.

My wife is going thru Dementia....and the first signs I saw was the fact that she surrounded herself with clutter, would hide important items and forget where she hid them, like her keys or her cell phone. Then she started making stuff up, like meeting people that she saw in movies, and remembering things that never happened. Now she wakes up and thinks the house is full of strangers when it's just the television. The point is.....if Biden is really suffering from Dementia.....he shouldn't be president in the first place, but I think they're using it as a point of sympathy right now. All of these horrible things are happening to us because of his poor decisions....but we must all feel sorry for him because he can't help himself.

What kind of GD government is this that is running this country into the ground???

Exactly. He realized he was getting too far into the weeds, too wonky, so he got back onto the main points.

Thank you.
Agreed, he was actually presidential I was kind of impressed. Look I remember when moderate Dems and moderate Reps had the votes to meet in the center and get common sense stuff like this done.

There’s no hiding his condition even from his cherry picked audience.

Cherry picked indeed.

At 2:30 in this video, Biden is asked if police and first responders should be fired if they refuse to get vaccinated.

He says, yes, and the audience applauded.

Applauded really? Firing cops and first responders who worked throughout the pandemic and over half already had COVID? Really?

That's not an audience which represents Americans.

Cherry picked indeed.

At 2:30 in this video, Biden is asked if police and first responders should be fired if they refuse to get vaccinated.

He says, yes, and the audience applauded.

Applauded really? Firing cops and first responders who worked throughout the pandemic and over half already had COVID? Really?

That's not an audience which represents Americans.

Spoken like the true filthy fucking fascist, that senile pants-shitting tyrant is.

Forum List

Back