CNN's Keith Boykin: Man Who Called Trump "First Black President" An "Uncle Tom"

guess you dont know what a metaphor is,,,

I know ass kissing and boot licking when I see it.
that wasnt my comment,,,nor was it the context of the topic,,,

The context of the topic is the dumbass statement made by a boot licking uncle Tom.
the only dumbass I see is you since uncle tom was a hero to black people,,,try reading the book sometime and you wont end up looking like that dumbass,,,,

Today's Tom isn't a damn hero, so run and tell that dumbass.
no such person as "todays tom" unless of course you have a link to back it up,,,

Its sad when people call black folks "uncle tom" when they don't join the collective.
Ots even worse when they obviously dont even know what tom did.
"Uncle tom" didnt sell out to the White folk. Learn your history, dumbfucks.

You notice how your post got ignored? People don't like it when the truth is put out there.

Someone made a claim that whites were racist and claimed Obama never got more than 39% of white Americans to vote for him.

If you researched, Obama received 44% of the white vote in 2008. Democrats in general never have fared well with white votes. Carter came in at 47%, and Clinton came in with 44%, however Obama did better with white voters than Carter in 1980, better than Mondale, Dukakis, Gore, and Hillary.

If it doesn't fit the agenda, they don't acknowledge it.

Last edited:
Ian Schwartz
On Date February 27, 2020

CNN's Keith Boykin expressed his outrage that President Trump was called the "real first black president" at an African-American roundtable Thursday at the White House. Boykin said Trump has never attended a "black event" as president and that former NFL safety Jack Brewer, who made the first black president comment is an "Uncle Tom."

"Mr. President, I don't mean to interrupt, but I've got to say this because it's Black History Month: man, you the first black president," Former NFL safety Jack Brewer, a guest at the roundtable, told Trump.

"Trump's been president for almost four years now and he's never made a single visit to a black community to attend a black event," Boykin said on 'CNN Tonight' with Don Lemon. "How the hell do you say you're making a serious effort to reach black people when you haven't even gone to a black community. For God's sake, he hasn't even gone to the black community in Washington, D.C, he hasn't gone to the black community in New York, in Harlem or in Brooklyn where he lived."

You talk about Boot licking and Tomming at it's best.

What a disgrace.
Where do we purchase our tech products from overseas? Asia or Africa? Its time to show everyone what you got. The stage is yours and has been. Before an economic downturn wittles down the social money to survival purposes.

I know ass kissing and boot licking when I see it.

The context of the topic is the dumbass statement made by a boot licking uncle Tom.
the only dumbass I see is you since uncle tom was a hero to black people,,,try reading the book sometime and you wont end up looking like that dumbass,,,,

no such person as "todays tom" unless of course you have a link to back it up,,,

Yea I have a link, ask any black person you know. No don't ask any of those Toms you know ask a random black person if they think a Tom is a hero.

Many people commend President Trump for not patronizing that ethnicity.

Just because one visits their communities does not mean that one is genuinely interested in their concerns.

President Trump and, yes, maybe President Obama, too, deserve credit for improving employment opportunities for ALL ethnicities. And that is what really matters.

Look at Vice President Biden constantly talking about how that ethnicity in South Carolina is going to make him the winner in today's primary. He seems to think that he entitled to their votes. Pretty patronizing, I think.

Yea I have a link, ask any black person you know. No don't ask any of those Toms you know ask a random black person if they think a Tom is a hero.

who do think I learned it from,,,

its ni**ers like you that give good black people a bad name

Forum List

Back