CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people:

This kind of stuff is part of the problem.

I certainly understand his frustrations, but acting like Trump and his Trumpsters doesn't help anything.
Don most likely know people who have cost the taxpayers a lot of money in other ways and he knows the answers to stopping that.

Red herring

It is the lack of vaccinated AMERICANS a that is spreading the disease
You can't prove that and you can't say that Joe's unvaccinated migrants aren't spreading covid and the variants....no one can say that with any confidence....

You can't prove that and you can't say that Joe's unvaccinated migrants aren't spreading covid and the variants....no one can say that with any confidence....
The numbers don’t lie

It is the unvaccinated who are filling our ICUs

1628343619944.png

What a disgusting elitist prick, and this sort of smugness is one of the reasons I despise American liberals.

My advice, get the vaxx, but it's up to you.

CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people: 'Leave them behind'​

'It's time to start shaming them'​

I had Covid. I tested positive for the antibodies not once but twice when I donated plasma. So why would I take a vaccine that we know nothing about long term effects with? So that some health "Karen" feels better? To be quite blunt...I don't think we're ever going to get past this pandemic if we count on vaccines to save us. It's becoming more and more apparent that the variants are making vaccinated people sick. The longer we drag this out...the worse that appears to be getting.

Well, we tried taking their word for it and they just lied and said they were vaccinated.

I have proof of my vaccine and if it gives me more public access….
Good for me
so how do you know who is vaccinated or not?...you just dont want to say you have to show your papers.....

As bad as it is, we never banned Smoking

We just made it uncomfortable for smokers to conduct their nasty habit it public.

As a result, smoking has dropped from almost 50 percent to under 15 percent

We need to do the same with those who refuse to vaccinate.
Send them home from work.
Make them take weekly COVID tests
Ban them from public venues
and after that precedent is set what will come next ?

What a disgusting elitist prick, and this sort of smugness is one of the reasons I despise American liberals.

My advice, get the vaxx, but it's up to you.

CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people: 'Leave them behind'​

'It's time to start shaming them'​

Wait, the guy who couldn't tell the difference between a Rhino and a Hippopotamus is calling people stupid?

Forum List

Back