CNN's Chris Cuomo: 'I don't like what I do professionally'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Is Chris trying to prep the world for his move to politics?

Hmmm...

Chris Cuomo’s coronavirus-induced fever may have subsided but the CNN anchor was red hot on Monday.

The longtime cable host, 49, had a mini-existential crisis on his SiriusXM show, lashing out at his lucrative primetime gig and blasting President Trump as being “full of sh-t.”

“I don’t want to spend my time doing things that I don’t think are valuable enough to me personally,” Cuomo said. “I don’t value indulging the rationality, hyper-partisanship.”

Cuomo said his battle with COVID-19 has made him rethink his values and question his position as a public figure.

“I don’t like what I do professionally,” he said. “I don’t think it’s worth my time.”

Hmmm...

Chris Cuomo’s coronavirus-induced fever may have subsided but the CNN anchor was red hot on Monday.

The longtime cable host, 49, had a mini-existential crisis on his SiriusXM show, lashing out at his lucrative primetime gig and blasting President Trump as being “full of sh-t.”

“I don’t want to spend my time doing things that I don’t think are valuable enough to me personally,” Cuomo said. “I don’t value indulging the rationality, hyper-partisanship.”

Cuomo said his battle with COVID-19 has made him rethink his values and question his position as a public figure.

“I don’t like what I do professionally,” he said. “I don’t think it’s worth my time.”

Maybe he will be the Cuomo that runs against President Trump this fall, not his loser brother?

He's saying what they all wish they could say " What we do isn't journalism anymore. I'm tired of being dishonest."

[ "he doesn’t want to spend his time “trafficking in things that I think are ridiculous.”

Like “talking to Democrats about things that I don’t really believe they mean” and “talking to Republicans about them parroting things they feel they have to say.”

He also wants to stop analyzing the president," ]

Every once in a while you will catch them do a mild snicker from the garbage they spew.

Dude had an epiphany.

He admits he hates his job.

Says he doesn’t value hyperpartisanship.

Love it.

He woke up!

Way to go Fredo

Hmmm...

Most people don't like what they do for work

So what?

Hmmm...

I was listening to it yesterday while driving in and he might have been delusional seeing he did say he believed Trump was going to most likely win in November...

So his rant had to be from the fever...

No way anyone with a sound mind would say they believe Trump might win in November when Trumpster-plague has handed Bernie Sanders the win...

Anyhoo, I believe if Chris is that upset he should take a week, review and decide should he run for Mayor of New York seeing he can not be worse than Bill de Bozo...

Hmmm...

I was listening to it yesterday while driving in and he might have been delusional seeing he did say he believed Trump was going to most likely win in November...

No way anyone with a sound mind would say they believe Trump might win in November when Trumpster-plague has handed Bernie Sanders the win...

Anyhoo, I believe if Chris is that upset he should take a week, review and decide should he run for Mayor of New York seeing he can not be worse than Bill de Bozo...
Bernie isn't in the race anymore

Hmmm...

Bernie isn't in the race anymore

Neither is Hillary but it does not stop crazies from mentioning her as the possible nominee...

Anyhoo, Chirs Cuomo should sit back and think about running for Mayor of New York...

Then realize his job on CNN and POTUS is easier than what his brother does for a living...

Forum List

Back