CNN with a bunch of lay offs

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

In a country that is done with the DNC and their propaganda, they simply cannot get enough viewers so CNN has to lay off a bunch

But even though no one watches the DNC propaganda network, the same viewers seem to turn out in record numbers to vote by mail for the DNC anyway.

Amazing.

In a country that is done with the DNC and their propaganda, they simply cannot get enough viewers so CNN has to lay off a bunch

But even though no one watches the DNC propaganda network, the same viewers seem to turn out in record numbers to vote by mail for the DNC anyway.

Amazing.

The article wouldn't even say why they're having to lay off all those people, so I'll elaborate:

1. CNN sucks

2. CNN is fake news

3.They're getting their butts kicked by FOX News.

"81 million votes", my ass.

Amazing.
Karma would be that the Washington branch get a lot of layoffs and those liars, would be in the tents right across the street from it...

This is one of the walls of Union Station right across from CNN. I walked it 5 days a week, from Union Station to 99 NY Ave NE.

1670021819374.png

Last edited:
The article wouldn't even say why they're having to lay off all those people, so I'll elaborate:

1. CNN sucks

2. CNN is fake news

3.They're getting their butts kicked by FOX News.

"81 million votes", my ass.
You do know that if you take 81 thousand votes and run them threw 1000 times each, you would have 81 million votes. That 2am big steal probably worked that way.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

In the spring the police go by there and remove all the tents because of a lice infestation, every year, then by December CNN would buy them new tents as liberal compassion.
I retired 4 1/2 years ago, and now live in wonderful Floor E Da. The land of the free, where BLM/ANTIFA are treated as terrorists and can be treated as terrorists, if you know what i mean.

I think what is fake new is CNN is changing.
I have yet to see any difference in their general strong-left content
They got rid of some of the more egregious... but they haven't really changes that much

I like good news. More please! :wink_2:

Just more of Trump's winning!

DlnlgQBW4AAXBYi.jpg

Everything the Left has built is crumbling now, brick by brick, day by day.

Their one supposed big "win" was Joe Bedpan who has WRECKED everything he's touched. Now Brandon is even going to Pootin with his tail between his legs begging to end the war.

Best of all: Now the Left have lost their Nancy as well. :71:

Amazing.

It's no surprise really.
CNN isnt needed anymore now that they have the cheating down to a science.

Amazing.
i am going to miss HLN/HeadLine News. they had some interesting information from time to time.

Forum List

Back