CNN will release exit poll results at 5:00 Eastern time???

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Looked in on CNN for a moment, and saw a banner saying they would release some exit-poll information at 5:00 Eastern. Huh? None of the polls close for at least an hour after that, or more.

I thought no station would release ANY kind of result, either exit polls or the actualy vote count, until after all the polls in that state closed?

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?

I think they are talking about IN and KY, where some counties close down at that time.

Looked in on CNN for a moment, and saw a banner saying they would release some exit-poll information at 5:00 Eastern. Huh? None of the polls close for at least an hour after that, or more.

I thought no station would release ANY kind of result, either exit polls or the actualy vote count, until after all the polls in that state closed?

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?

They'll do this to help Hillary, to attempt to suppress the vote elsewhere, this sort of thing should be illegal, but when Obama in an interview has no problem with Illegal Immigrants voting, who cares about anything that should or shouldn't be legal.

You are a Banana Republic it seems. Hopefully people ignore the exit polls they release and in every State still open still go and vote.

shoot CNN!

Screen-Shot-2016-01-06-at-1.07.04-PM.jpg

I think they are talking about IN and KY, where some counties close down at that time.

They should not report any exit polling until ALL polling stations in all States have closed.
My brothers all agree with that, Lucy.

Well especially when you have these different time zones in Arizona, Nevada etc, they have I think three more hours of voting when the polls are closed on the East Coast, so a lot of people can vote in three hours.

I was reading they did this in the 1980 election, released exit polls early and this is why they haven't done this sort of thing since.

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?

The exit poll information they'll share will not, at 5 p.m. pertain to the results of voting for elected office or ballot referenda. It'll most likely instead pertain to the electorate.

Release as they close.

You mean release exit polls early as each State closes, of course you do, you think post # 4 is funny, then again from other comments you've made you don't care what corners are cut or whether they are biased or legal or anything, just as long as your Love Object Hillary gets this thing.

You have posters of her on your walls and ceiling don't you?

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?

They have their own rules.....just like Hillary.

Release as they close.

You mean release exit polls early as each State closes, of course you do, you think post # 4 is funny, then again from other comments you've made you don't care what corners are cut or whether they are biased or legal or anything, just as long as your Love Object Hillary gets this thing.

You have posters of her on your walls and ceiling don't you?
Put that stupid bitch on ignore. Life is less retarded that way

They should just announce the winner and get it over with. I'm tired of standing against the wall with a blindfold wondering which candidate is going to shoot me in the head.

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?

They'll do this to help Hillary, to attempt to suppress the vote elsewhere, this sort of thing should be illegal, but when Obama in an interview has no problem with Illegal Immigrants voting, who cares about anything that should or shouldn't be legal.

You are a Banana Republic it seems. Hopefully people ignore the exit polls they release and in every State still open still go and vote.

How do they do it in your country?

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?

People would be smart not to even watch the election coverage. The liberal media still sound like Hillary campaign managers and they will spin anything in her favor. Just go vote, hope for the best.

And the left better hope that Trump voters don't adopt the whiny ass attitude of liberals and move to Canada. The country can't afford to lose those tax dollars, especially with a big spender in office.

Whaaaa 'sappenin'?

How do they do it in your country?

Exit polls are released just after the polls close, that's nationwide, although of course America is on all these different time zones, but still I think they shouldn't release any exit polls until the polls close on your West Coast.

New Topics

Forum List

Back