CNN: Why Joe Biden's broken foot reveals how different his White House will be from Donald Trump's

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

We may be on the cusp of a change in administrations, but the painfully inane takes will continue exactly as before.

Already the Dem media (AKA the state media) are all falling over themselves to gush over how simply wonderful the Bidens are to have some doggies once again at the White House.

CNN trying furtively to claim that Biden is more "transparent" than President Trump???

Give me a fuckin' break here. That had to be the worst example of idiocy they've ever come up with.

:laughing0301::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump told the press the reason for the trip to Walter Reed. They just didn't like the answer. How 'bout this. Chicom Biden didn't fracture anything. They are covering up a stroke.

8BF1774A-6EF3-4702-B4C6-B9C21E1C17AC.jpeg

We may be on the cusp of a change in administrations, but the painfully inane takes will continue exactly as before.
All Oval Office furniture will be moved to the White House basement, so Biden can get some solid sleep.

All Oval Office furniture will be moved to the White House basement, so Biden can get some solid sleep.

I hear that Rump and his Kids are slowly moving the Oval Office furniture to the bunker to make the siege much more comfortable.

(Worth noting: Biden occasionally bristled when questioned about his health on the campaign trail; "If you want to check my shape, let's do push-ups together man," Biden told a man in Iowa in the fall of 2019. "Let's run, let's do whatever you want to do. Let's take an IQ test.")
I'd like to see how many push-ups he can do, how far he can run, and an intelligence test video-casted next weekend.

(Worth noting: Biden occasionally bristled when questioned about his health on the campaign trail; "If you want to check my shape, let's do push-ups together man," Biden told a man in Iowa in the fall of 2019. "Let's run, let's do whatever you want to do. Let's take an IQ test.")
I'd like to see how many push-ups he can do, how far he can run, and an intelligence test video-casted next weekend.
Can Trump do a single pushup?

I hear that Rump and his Kids are slowly moving the Oval Office furniture to the bunker to make the siege much more comfortable.

Crazy Biden bots say the most inane things! Get Help!!

Can Trump do a single pushup?
He's not claiming that he can. What has claimed to be able to do, he has done.

Forum List

Back