CNN viewers have bled off by half since Biden took office, and it gets worse

People who watch CNN for all their news:

Faun
Poor, unhinged ShortBus. Always the forum's fool and always begging for attention.

Here, moron, have a taste of reality...

You're fucked in the head con, I can't help you. In reality, I said nothing about CNN. I don't even watch CNN.
I don't watch CNN, so no.
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't watch Fox. They're both extremely biased, just for opposite sides.
LMAO....the lies you tell yourself are amusing. Now you'll post 100x+ in this thread due to your severe OCD.
You posted bullshit and got caught, ShortBus. You really should try to get over your obsession with me.
LMAO....OK

Then feel free to exit this thread and continue watching CNN. You also said you're not over 60 and refuse to admit you have severe OCD. So lying is like breathing to you. Comes naturally.

You're like a retarded parrot: "kwak...shortbus"..."kwak...shortbus"...."kwak shortbus"....then you post the same emojis, memes and gifs over and over again. I would feel sorry for you but since you're an asshole I just laugh at your expense.
Sadly, you can't stop lying. I told no lies. Want proof you're obsessed with me? Your thread is about CNN yet here you are wailing about me.
Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621
That's correct, I don't watch CNN. I notice you didn't post the link to that post of mine. Presumably because you wanted to conceal the context of my post. In reality, I looked that up on CNN to counter someone else's claim about a story on CNN.

Mostly legal ballots according to CNN.

Savvy, ShortBus? That's not me watching CNN for news -- it's me correcting someone's claim about CNN.

You always lose because you're a loser.

:abgg2q.jpg:
View attachment 481629

Yep...so you don't "watch CNN" but you constantly post articles from CNN and looked up CNN to confirm a story. LMAO....dude your lies are outstanding.

"kwak...shortbus"...."kwak...shortbus"..."kwak...shortbus"

I am literally laughing at loud at your idiocy.
LOLOL

Your obsession is getting worse, ShortBus. You should seek professional help for it. Looking up something on CNN to counter someone's claim about CNN is not me watching CNN for news. That would be like had I looked up something on CNN about their ratings to counter your claims about CNN.
"kwak....shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus"...."kwak....I NEVER watch CNN"

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

You don't even realize what a moron you are for posting that, do ya, ShortBus? :cuckoo:

Checkout context... speaking about votes Biden got.

Dr Grump: No idea. Got 81 million votes though! ;o)
Foreigner Looking In: Mostly legal ballots according to CNN.
Faun: Actually, according to the states. CNN, along with other news outlets, just reported it.

Savvy, ShortBus? That's not me watching CNN, it's me telling another poster CNN just reports vote counts based on what the states reported.

Are you ever not an obsessed fucking moron, ShortBus?

Ever??? :ack-1:

giphy.gif
LMAO...bullshit. It is 100% you watching CNN, as that is part of your daily routine.
LOLOLOL

That must explain why the best example you can find of me watching CNN was me telling another poster who was talking about CNN, that CNN just reports the vote counts the states report.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You lose again as always because you're an obsessed loser.
Only one? Eh retarded parrot?

View attachment 481644
LOLOL

Oh, no, ShortBus found another instance where I countered another poster's false claims about CNN.

You poor thing. I almost feel sorry for you.

Almost.

Do you always deal in absolutes? Not "everyone". Is it possible that DJT's message simply resonated with a lot of people, whether you agreed with it or not?

Of course. Never said it didn't. But for every one person "resonating", two were repulsed. The key is that nearly everyone had a strong reaction = ratings gold. Fear sells. He'd have never won the Republican nomination without the 24/7 free coverage afforded to him by the media.

"Build a wall"...three words that easily triggered persons like you.

It runs far deeper than that.

Faun
Poor, unhinged ShortBus. Always the forum's fool and always begging for attention.

You're fucked in the head con, I can't help you. In reality, I said nothing about CNN. I don't even watch CNN.
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't watch Fox. They're both extremely biased, just for opposite sides.
LMAO....the lies you tell yourself are amusing. Now you'll post 100x+ in this thread due to your severe OCD.
You posted bullshit and got caught, ShortBus. You really should try to get over your obsession with me.
LMAO....OK

Then feel free to exit this thread and continue watching CNN. You also said you're not over 60 and refuse to admit you have severe OCD. So lying is like breathing to you. Comes naturally.

You're like a retarded parrot: "kwak...shortbus"..."kwak...shortbus"...."kwak shortbus"....then you post the same emojis, memes and gifs over and over again. I would feel sorry for you but since you're an asshole I just laugh at your expense.
Sadly, you can't stop lying. I told no lies. Want proof you're obsessed with me? Your thread is about CNN yet here you are wailing about me.
Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621
That's correct, I don't watch CNN. I notice you didn't post the link to that post of mine. Presumably because you wanted to conceal the context of my post. In reality, I looked that up on CNN to counter someone else's claim about a story on CNN.

Savvy, ShortBus? That's not me watching CNN for news -- it's me correcting someone's claim about CNN.

View attachment 481629

Yep...so you don't "watch CNN" but you constantly post articles from CNN and looked up CNN to confirm a story. LMAO....dude your lies are outstanding.

LOLOL

Your obsession is getting worse, ShortBus. You should seek professional help for it. Looking up something on CNN to counter someone's claim about CNN is not me watching CNN for news. That would be like had I looked up something on CNN about their ratings to counter your claims about CNN.

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

You don't even realize what a moron you are for posting that, do ya, ShortBus? :cuckoo:

Faun: Actually, according to the states. CNN, along with other news outlets, just reported it.

Savvy, ShortBus? That's not me watching CNN, it's me telling another poster CNN just reports vote counts based on what the states reported.

giphy.gif
LMAO...bullshit. It is 100% you watching CNN, as that is part of your daily routine.
LOLOLOL

That must explain why the best example you can find of me watching CNN was me telling another poster who was talking about CNN, that CNN just reports the vote counts the states report.

View attachment 481644
LOLOL

Oh, no, ShortBus found another instance where I countered another poster's false claims about CNN.

Almost.

How can you counter claims when you NEVER watch it?

"kwak...shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus"...INSERT LAUGHING DOG EMOJI...."kwak shortbus".

Faun the Retarded Parrot:
1618841173243.png

Do you always deal in absolutes? Not "everyone". Is it possible that DJT's message simply resonated with a lot of people, whether you agreed with it or not?

Of course. Never said it didn't. But for every one person "resonating", two were repulsed. The key is that nearly everyone had a strong reaction = ratings gold. Fear sells. He'd have never won the Republican nomination without the 24/7 free coverage afforded to him by the media.

Wrong again it wasn't 2:1 it was basically 1:1....why are you constantly lying?

I also remember back in the early 90s listening to AM radio and tuning on to the Rush Limbaugh show. He had Clinton derangement syndrome. It was ALL he talked about, morning noon and night! I agreed with him up to a point. Then it was just beating a dead horse. I have to think that even liberals notice this weird media focus on demonizing conservatives ALL THE BLOODY TIME. Now: the media demonizes Trump and conservatives morning noon and night, that must alert you something might be askew. Just maybe.
You may be right. However, the orange man had endless stupid stuff to talk about, and you never felt the MSM was beating a dead horse. Now, he was gone. Do you feel the news is dead?

There is less news...

The Biden Admin is boringly competent... Reality TV is full of people just screwing up, that drives rating...

But if someone says that CNN rating drop was a reason to vote for Trump then that is just jokeable...

People voted to end the madness and restore sanity... This is a good news story for Biden...
you are dead wrong, CNN just doesn't want to look bad and reports all Biden's screw up.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

View attachment 481644
LOLOL

Almost.

"kwak...shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus"...INSERT LAUGHING DOG EMOJI...."kwak shortbus".

Faun the Retarded Parrot: View attachment 481648
LOLOLOL

Because nostra posted CNN's claim, not me. It was about unemployment data so I validated what nostra posted about CNN by looking up the figures he posted on the BLS website.

My G-d, you're a flaming imbecile.

Wrong again it wasn't 2:1 it was basically 1:1....why are you constantly lying?

It's not a lie, and I think you know that. He didn't even have majority support among Republicans until the media became fixated on him. Without the media buzzing around him like flies on shit, he'd never have landed in the White House.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

View attachment 481644
LOLOL

Almost.

LOLOLOL

Because nostra posted CNN's claim, not me. It was about unemployment data so I validated what nostra posted about CNN by looking up the figures he posted on the BLS website.

Do you ever watch CNN? Retarded parrot?

"kwak....shortbus"...."kwak shortbus"...insert emoji..."kwak shortbus"

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

View attachment 481644
LOLOL

Almost.

LOLOLOL

LOL

Shouldn't you have checked that yourself before you lied?

giphy.gif

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

View attachment 481644
LOLOL

Almost.

LOLOLOL

LOL

giphy.gif
That wasn't really a question, dumbass. But due to your OCD you thought it was.

"kwak....shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus".

1618843452591.png

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

View attachment 481644
LOLOL

Almost.

LOLOLOL

LOL

giphy.gif
That wasn't really a question, dumbass. But due to your OCD you thought it was.

"kwak....shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus".

View attachment 481655
Mine was. I note you avoided answering it. Pussy.

Border crisis is a disaster and Fox News ratings continue to go through the roof. Your posts are always inaccurate. At least you’re consistent.
Fox ratings might get a small lift because the same people who tried to overthrow the election that culminated in an insurrection are panicked that America isn’t going to be led by racists and insurrectionists who want to establish the beginning of Handmaidens Tale. So they tune in to see if the right wing nuts have a new idea to take over.

CNN attracted fellow travelers like yourself, who woke up every morning hating Trump, and Republicans. Since they embraced their biases, and now have who they wanted in office they switch to covering for the administration. That’s boring, and thus they loose ratings..Simple
I don’t hate Republicans or Trump. I hate anti freedom insurrectionists who try to overturn legal elections which just happen to be Trump and many Republicans, coincidentally.

The ratings for Fox are doing just fine.
Fox has nowhere near the reach of CNN except for prime time with old people. How do you get your news?

Money talks, sponsors walk. CNN needs a new villain so they pick...our police force. Pretty sad.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

To name a few....shows on this message board and in my Moron Wall of Shame for several.

Interesting but wrong ^ I watch CNN for NONE of my news. PBS News Hour, my local affiliates and very occasionally MSNBC.

We don’t need to watch as much news anymore because we actually have a transparent president and one that doesn’t lie.

I never knew if Trump was telling the truth, thankfully CNN has the most sophisticated fact checking system. But with Biden, it’s no longer needed

Can’t make this stuff up. Fewer people are watching that garbage. Now they are moving to anti police rhetoric. Maybe the country is waking

I'm sure all the conservatives have seen the Project Veritas videos where the CNN news director confesses to making up lies to increase ratings and to hurt Trump. And I'm sure not a single leftist here is even aware that they exist - unless there's a thread I haven't seen yet, but, even then, they will deny the stories.
I'm aware of the latest Veritas scam.
You should send them all your money so they can keep making these propaganda flicks.

Can’t make this stuff up. Fewer people are watching that garbage. Now they are moving to anti police rhetoric. Maybe the country is waking

I'm sure all the conservatives have seen the Project Veritas videos where the CNN news director confesses to making up lies to increase ratings and to hurt Trump. And I'm sure not a single leftist here is even aware that they exist - unless there's a thread I haven't seen yet, but, even then, they will deny the stories.
I'm aware of the latest Veritas scam.
You should send them all your money so they can keep making these propaganda flicks.
Scam? CNN isn’t even denying it.

CNN attracted fellow travelers like yourself, who woke up every morning hating Trump, and Republicans. Since they embraced their biases, and now have who they wanted in office they switch to covering for the administration. That’s boring, and thus they loose ratings..Simple
I don’t hate Republicans or Trump. I hate anti freedom insurrectionists who try to overturn legal elections which just happen to be Trump and many Republicans, coincidentally.

Then you should loath Democrats...They are engaged in the most anti freedom agenda in our country’s history right now.

We don’t need to watch as much news anymore because we actually have a transparent president and one that doesn’t lie.

I never knew if Trump was telling the truth, thankfully CNN has the most sophisticated fact checking system. But with Biden, it’s no longer needed

Oh dear lord!

Forum List

Back