CNN viewers have bled off by half since Biden took office, and it gets worse

People who watch CNN for all their news:

Faun
Poor, unhinged ShortBus. Always the forum's fool and always begging for attention.

Here, moron, have a taste of reality...

You're fucked in the head con, I can't help you. In reality, I said nothing about CNN. I don't even watch CNN.
I don't watch CNN, so no.
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't watch Fox. They're both extremely biased, just for opposite sides.
LMAO....the lies you tell yourself are amusing. Now you'll post 100x+ in this thread due to your severe OCD.
You posted bullshit and got caught, ShortBus. You really should try to get over your obsession with me.
LMAO....OK

Then feel free to exit this thread and continue watching CNN. You also said you're not over 60 and refuse to admit you have severe OCD. So lying is like breathing to you. Comes naturally.

You're like a retarded parrot: "kwak...shortbus"..."kwak...shortbus"...."kwak shortbus"....then you post the same emojis, memes and gifs over and over again. I would feel sorry for you but since you're an asshole I just laugh at your expense.
Sadly, you can't stop lying. I told no lies. Want proof you're obsessed with me? Your thread is about CNN yet here you are wailing about me.
Sadly you can't stop posting. Like I said, to you lying is like breathing. Comes naturally.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're still posting too. This is a forum. Posting is what people do. So? What lie does your deformed brain tell you I said?

You crack me up, ShortBus.
LMAO...there it is again. "kwak...shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus"...you've been caught lying again. You're one stupid mother fucker.

Faun
Poor, unhinged ShortBus. Always the forum's fool and always begging for attention.

You're fucked in the head con, I can't help you. In reality, I said nothing about CNN. I don't even watch CNN.
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't watch Fox. They're both extremely biased, just for opposite sides.
LMAO....the lies you tell yourself are amusing. Now you'll post 100x+ in this thread due to your severe OCD.
You posted bullshit and got caught, ShortBus. You really should try to get over your obsession with me.
LMAO....OK

Then feel free to exit this thread and continue watching CNN. You also said you're not over 60 and refuse to admit you have severe OCD. So lying is like breathing to you. Comes naturally.

You're like a retarded parrot: "kwak...shortbus"..."kwak...shortbus"...."kwak shortbus"....then you post the same emojis, memes and gifs over and over again. I would feel sorry for you but since you're an asshole I just laugh at your expense.
Sadly, you can't stop lying. I told no lies. Want proof you're obsessed with me? Your thread is about CNN yet here you are wailing about me.
Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621
That's correct, I don't watch CNN. I notice you didn't post the link to that post of mine. Presumably because you wanted to conceal the context of my post. In reality, I looked that up on CNN to counter someone else's claim about a story on CNN.

Mostly legal ballots according to CNN.

Savvy, ShortBus? That's not me watching CNN for news -- it's me correcting someone's claim about CNN.

You always lose because you're a loser.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Money talks, sponsors walk. CNN needs a new villain so they pick...our police force. Pretty sad.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

To name a few....shows on this message board and in my Moron Wall of Shame for several.
CNN has a problem. They thrive on ginning up outrage, and found an easy target in TRUMP!. Now, Quid Pro is in office and they refuse to even go negative on him at all, so they have to find a hate target that they can sell. To go after Quid Pro with any kind of investigative curiosity (which would actually be journalism since they hounded TRUJMP! endlessly) would lose their viewer base in this partisan atmosphere.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621
That's correct, I don't watch CNN. I notice you didn't post the link to that post of mine. Presumably because you wanted to conceal the context of my post. In reality, I looked that up on CNN to counter someone else's claim about a story on CNN.

Savvy, ShortBus? That's not me watching CNN for news -- it's me correcting someone's claim about CNN.

1618838513757.png

Yep...so you don't "watch CNN" but you constantly post articles from CNN and looked up CNN to confirm a story. LMAO....dude your lies are outstanding.

"kwak...shortbus"...."kwak...shortbus"..."kwak...shortbus". And there is the dog laughing emoji. LMAO...right on! You're so predictable its awesome. Man you're a loser...and a liar.

I am literally laughing at loud at your idiocy.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

Yep...so you don't "watch CNN" but you constantly post articles from CNN and looked up CNN to confirm a story. LMAO....dude your lies are outstanding.

"kwak...shortbus"...."kwak...shortbus"..."kwak...shortbus"

LOLOL

Your obsession is getting worse, ShortBus. You should seek professional help for it. Looking up something on CNN to counter someone's claim about CNN is not me watching CNN for news. That would be like had I looked up something on CNN about their ratings to counter your claims about CNN.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

Your obsession is getting worse, ShortBus. You should seek professional help for it. Looking up something on CNN to counter someone's claim about CNN is not me watching CNN for news. That would be like had I looked up something on CNN about their ratings to counter your claims about CNN.
"kwak....shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus"...."kwak....I NEVER watch CNN"

1618838898108.png

Money talks, sponsors walk. CNN needs a new villain so they pick...our police force. Pretty sad.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

To name a few....shows on this message board and in my Moron Wall of Shame for several.

Trump was ratings gold, for pretty much all of the media. That's why he rose to power in the first place. Everyone loves a freakshow.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Trump was ratings gold, for pretty much all of the media. That's why he rose to power in the first place. Everyone loves a freakshow.
Do you always deal in absolutes? Not "everyone". Is it possible that DJT's message simply resonated with a lot of people, whether you agreed with it or not?

"Build a wall"...three words that easily triggered persons like you.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

You don't even realize what a moron you are for posting that, do ya, ShortBus? :cuckoo:

Checkout context... speaking about votes Biden got.

Dr Grump: No idea. Got 81 million votes though! ;o)

Foreigner Looking In: Mostly legal ballots according to CNN.

Faun: Actually, according to the states. CNN, along with other news outlets, just reported it.

Savvy, ShortBus? That's not me watching CNN, it's me telling another poster CNN just reports vote counts based on what the states reported.

Are you ever not an obsessed fucking moron, ShortBus?

Ever??? :ack-1:

giphy.gif

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

You don't even realize what a moron you are for posting that, do ya, ShortBus? :cuckoo:

Faun: Actually, according to the states. CNN, along with other news outlets, just reported it.

Savvy, ShortBus? That's not me watching CNN, it's me telling another poster CNN just reports vote counts based on what the states reported.

giphy.gif
LMAO...bullshit. It is 100% you watching CNN, as that is part of your daily routine.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LMAO...bullshit. It is 100% you watching CNN, as that is part of your daily routine.
LOLOLOL

That must explain why the best example you can find of me watching CNN was me telling another poster who was talking about CNN, that CNN just reports the vote counts the states report.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You lose again as always because you're an obsessed loser.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

That must explain why the best example you can find of me watching CNN was me telling another poster who was talking about CNN, that CNN just reports the vote counts the states report.

Faun: I never watch CNN.....oh oh.

1618840398178.png

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

View attachment 481641
Their website isn't full of leftist hacks, just their TV channel. :laughing0301:

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

Only one? Eh retarded parrot?

1618840529286.png

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

View attachment 481641
LOLOLOL

You're still running with that, ShortBus??

giphy.gif

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

View attachment 481641
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
Dude, you have been owned. Now go watch Anderson Vanderbilt, hack.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

View attachment 481621

View attachment 481629

LOLOL

View attachment 481634
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

View attachment 481641
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif
Faun: I NEVER...watch CNN

1618840679137.png

1618840694240.png

Forum List

Back