CNN viewers have bled off by half since Biden took office, and it gets worse

Ratings fall after disasters. They were high during 9/11 as well. High during desert storm. Disasters equal high ratings for news. Trump was a disaster. Biden is not.
Border crisis is a disaster and Fox News ratings continue to go through the roof. Your posts are always inaccurate. At least you’re consistent.

Ratings fall after disasters. They were high during 9/11 as well. High during desert storm. Disasters equal high ratings for news. Trump was a disaster. Biden is not.

Oh please! Bowing to China, Bowing to Iran, while calling for some 6+ Trillion in debt in his first hundred days is a disaster! Believe it.
Look at the ratings. If it were a disaster everyone would be watching. Read the OP! Dense much?
Then why are people still watching Fox?

CNN, FOX, Newsmax, MSN they all suck...
So now you are changing your tune. They aren’t news stations they are news entertainment political stations. So I guess the thread is perfect where it is.
No, I said they all suck as news outlets, you are the one trying to say only CNN sucks. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
I am saying people are saying CNN sucks as their viewership is down 50%. So you have a reading comprehension problem?

So now you are changing your tune. They aren’t news stations they are news entertainment political stations. So I guess the thread is perfect where it is.
No, I said they all suck as news outlets, you are the one trying to say only CNN sucks. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
I am saying people are saying CNN sucks as their viewership is down 50%. So you have a reading comprehension problem?
I said the same thing Einstein and I stopped watching CNN during Desert Storm. I would never watch FOX or any of the other propaganda outlets.

The ratings for Fox are doing just fine.

Covering up Pedo Joe's daily lies isn't very interesting to Americans, apparently.

I said the same thing Einstein and I stopped watching CNN during Desert Storm. I would never watch FOX or any of the other propaganda outlets.
You but you aren't speaking for the other millions who turned away.

People who watch CNN for all their news:

Faun
Poor, unhinged ShortBus. Always the forum's fool and always begging for attention.

Here, moron, have a taste of reality...

You're fucked in the head con, I can't help you. In reality, I said nothing about CNN. I don't even watch CNN.
I don't watch CNN, so no.
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't watch Fox. They're both extremely biased, just for opposite sides.

Money talks, sponsors walk. CNN needs a new villain so they pick...our police force. Pretty sad.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

To name a few....shows on this message board and in my Moron Wall of Shame for several.
Lol I love how you assume base on no information that we all get our news from CNN.
Stupid is as stupid does.

Faun
Poor, unhinged ShortBus. Always the forum's fool and always begging for attention.

You're fucked in the head con, I can't help you. In reality, I said nothing about CNN. I don't even watch CNN.
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't watch Fox. They're both extremely biased, just for opposite sides.
LMAO....the lies you tell yourself are amusing. Now you'll post 100x+ in this thread due to your severe OCD.

Faun

LMAO....the lies you tell yourself are amusing. Now you'll post 100x+ in this thread due to your severe OCD.
You posted bullshit and got caught, ShortBus. You really should try to get over your obsession with me.

Faun

You posted bullshit and got caught, ShortBus. You really should try to get over your obsession with me.
LMAO....OK

Then feel free to exit this thread and continue watching CNN. You also said you're not over 60 and refuse to admit you have severe OCD. So lying is like breathing to you. Comes naturally.

You're like a retarded parrot: "kwak...shortbus"..."kwak...shortbus"...."kwak shortbus"....then you post the same emojis, memes and gifs over and over again. I would feel sorry for you but since you're an asshole I just laugh at your expense.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Then feel free to exit this thread and continue watching CNN. You also said you're not over 60 and refuse to admit you have severe OCD. So lying is like breathing to you. Comes naturally.

You're like a retarded parrot: "kwak...shortbus"..."kwak...shortbus"...."kwak shortbus"....then you post the same emojis, memes and gifs over and over again. I would feel sorry for you but since you're an asshole I just laugh at your expense.
Sadly, you can't stop lying. I told no lies. Want proof you're obsessed with me? Your thread is about CNN yet here you are wailing about me.

Guess Cuomo got the message and suggested that white kids need to die.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Sadly, you can't stop lying. I told no lies. Want proof you're obsessed with me? Your thread is about CNN yet here you are wailing about me.
Sadly you can't stop posting. Like I said, to you lying is like breathing. Comes naturally.

Faun

LMAO....OK

Never watch CNN eh?

1618837650280.png

Faun

LMAO....OK

Sadly you can't stop posting. Like I said, to you lying is like breathing. Comes naturally.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're still posting too. This is a forum. Posting is what people do. So? What lie does your deformed brain tell you I said?

You crack me up, ShortBus.

Forum List

Back