CNN!! Unmasks Antifa

"Anti-fascists and the black bloc tactic originated in Nazi Germany and resurfaced in United Kingdom in the 1980s. Large numbers of Antifa activists first appeared in the United States at anti-World Trade Organization protests in 1999 in Seattle, and then more recently during the Occupy Wall Street movement."

Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement - CNN
there was an episode of the west wing where people were feverishly arguing about flag burning.
the president said, "am i missing something, or has there been a recent epidemic of flag burning i haven't heard about?"

this kkk thing is made up by the altleft, like when stephanopolous asked mitt romney is the states should ban birth control. birth of the contrived.... war on women.

my point is this: the alt left went to the kkk rallies to try to make Trump a zazi nazi somehow.

but it's so stupid that people aren't biting.

i know i'm right because they wore bicycle and football helmets and brought mace, and no one is talking about russia anymore.

Last edited:
I was watching the news and a sky reporter was reporting on the deaths in Spain, then right in the middle of the report she said, "In the meantime, President Trump said he loved statues that support slavery." :ack-1:
This is an orchestrated global attack on us. And it is working.

"Officers moved in with rubber bullets, pepper spray and smoke bombs. They pushed the masked Antifa activists into a corner and detained them. Many shed their black clothing and left it on the streets as police decided whom to arrest.
"We did seize a large number of weapons or things that could be used as weapons," Simpson said. "Everything from knives to brass knuckles to poles and sticks and bricks and bottles and road flares and chains. One hundred percent, they came geared up to fight if it would be allowed."

Last edited:
I was watching the news and a sky reporter was reporting on the deaths in Spain, then right in the middle of the report she said, "In the meantime, President Trump said he loved statues that support slavery." :ack-1:
This is an orchestrated global attack on us. And it is working.
Europeans know absolutely nothing about the US.

Their pathetic so-called news media constantly throws random shit in about the US in the middle of their regularly scheduled program and because of that they think they know more about our country than we do.

"Anti-fascists and the black bloc tactic originated in Nazi Germany and resurfaced in United Kingdom in the 1980s. Large numbers of Antifa activists first appeared in the United States at anti-World Trade Organization protests in 1999 in Seattle, and then more recently during the Occupy Wall Street movement."

Day by day it gets more and more difficult to separate CNN from Antifa.

I guess the difference is, Antifa takes pride in wrecking cities, while CNN try their best to hide such actions.

Day by day it gets more and more difficult to separate CNN from Antifa.

I guess the difference is, Antifa takes pride in wrecking cities, while CNN try their best to hide such actions.
It just means CNN will literally die with Antifa.

This was a surprisingly even-handed article for CNN, though. It almost confirmed Trump's statement that both sides were responsible for the violence at Charlottesville.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back