CNN thinks it's "unremarkable" that DNC officials are giving them (gotcha) questions for GOP debates

"This is completely unremarkable," a CNN spokeswoman told the Washington Examiner. "We have similar communications with Republicans. When preparing for interviews we are regularly sent suggestions from rival campaigns and political parties, both solicited and unsolicited. Casting a wide net to ensure a tough and fair interview isn't just common media practice, it's smart."

This isn't much shocking news really.

The whole game is fixed, anyone that follows the workings of the CFR should already know this. If you go to this link, you will find members from CNN's staff, power players from the RNC and the DNC, who all meet together. It's not like it is any big secret. That their communications can be hacked and be made public now? Well, that's just kind of a nifty bonus for those of us who have been telling you rubes that this shit was going on all along.

Members of the Council on Foreign Relations - Wikipedia

Cruz's campaign manager co-founded a lobbying firm and intelligence group with Hillary's head of foreign affairs intelligence, and likely next Sec. of State or Defense. The whole thing is interconnected, and pretty damn corrupt.

I just got done watching this video; I'm a pretty big student of interest group politics and the Deep State. Good video, I think you might like it.

It's unremarkable because it is SOP for the Clinton News Network to be all in for the Dems.

Don't think Fox News is any different.

They are definitely right leaning, but I don't think They have been proven to collaborate with a canidate before a debate. Do you? It's one thing to favor one side, it's a completely different thing to collude with a canidate before a debate. Or maybe you don't think so.

Forum List

Back