CNN silent as guest destroys Biden

That worked out well. Next time you think your drowning cheer for the fucking river because the lifeguard didn’t look friendly enough.

I never said it worked out well, I only said that's what they did.

Biden is an abysmal, bumbling mess. The reason he doesn't answer questions as he is walking away from the press is, he's concentrating on not tripping over his own feet. He rarely answers the questions asked, instead opting for a helping of word salad as an answer. The only reason he was able to go two hours in front of the press last week was the nap his handlers had take beforehand. Even then he screwed up more than a couple of answers to the questions, questions I suspect were mostly pre-screened. Biden was the second worst choice of a mostly bad bunch, Harris being the worst of all the candidates. How does an individual polling at 3.5%, single digits, when she drops out of the race get the second spot? Well, doesn't matter, they're polling now tells us all we need to know... I could go on, but it's not anything intellectually honest people don't already know...

The thing I wish folks would understand, and this goes for both sides of the aisle, is this:

Disliking Biden does not make one a Trump sycophant, nor does disliking Trump mean one supports Biden.

E

ITs the truth and you know it......you voted for an idiot ........and then excuse it with childishness
No, we didn't.

You're the morons who voted for a bloviating idiot.

“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,” Trump said.
"I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star… to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius….and a very stable genius at that!”

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2018

The first questions on the 30 or 35-question test, Trump said, were simple. However, they became more difficult toward the end. So, Trump was first asked to repeat a series of words in order: “Person, Woman, Man, TV, Camera.”
When Trump did this successfully, he said, doctors told him that he did very well and he “got extra points” for repeating them in order. “They said nobody gets it in order. It’s actually not that easy, but for me it was easy,” Trump said.
“They say, ‘That’s amazing. How did you do that?'” Trump claimed. “I did it because I have a good memory, because I’m cognitively there.”

Trump muses that he could’ve become a research scientist instead of president. TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Yep, the very smart stable genius strikes ..................AGAIN.

People didn't vote for Joe Biden. They voted for not Trump...

And instead, they got everything they claimed they hated about Trump. Joe Bidentrumpzilla 2.0.

Plus they got Joe's Wookie VP Krappy Harris.

Everything they feared and claimed TRUMP would do wrong, JOE is now actually DOING wrong. Very, VERY wrong.

giggle.gif

Biden is an abysmal, bumbling mess. The reason he doesn't answer questions as he is walking away from the press is, he's concentrating on not tripping over his own feet. He rarely answers the questions asked, instead opting for a helping of word salad as an answer. The only reason he was able to go two hours in front of the press last week was the nap his handlers had take beforehand. Even then he screwed up more than a couple of answers to the questions, questions I suspect were mostly pre-screened. Biden was the second worst choice of a mostly bad bunch, Harris being the worst of all the candidates. How does an individual polling at 3.5%, single digits, when she drops out of the race get the second spot? Well, doesn't matter, they're polling now tells us all we need to know... I could go on, but it's not anything intellectually honest people don't already know...

Spot on analysis. Yeah, how does the first person to drop out of the primaries due to ZERO support end up as VP and one step away from running the country and after vehemently disagreeing with Biden in the Primary who was portrayed as a moderate dem with her being far, far Left?

Did you catch the point in Joe's presser where he called the Left communists? A journalist asked him why he was taking the country so far left and Joe denied it, then replying: "What-- you mean, communist?!"

ROFL.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back