CNN severs ties with Donna Brazile

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
No doubt she will get a cushy job in the Clinton Whitehouse as a reward.

CNN says it is "completely uncomfortable" with hacked emails showing former contributor and interim DNC chair Donna Brazile sharing questions with the Clinton campaign before a debate and a town hall during the Democratic primary, and has accepted her resignation.

Hacked emails posted by WikiLeaks show Brazile, whose CNN contract was suspended when she became interim DNC chair over the summer, sharing with the Clinton campaign a question that would be posed to Hillary Clinton before the March CNN Democratic debate in Flint, and sharing with the campaign a possible question prior to a CNN town hall also in March.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/cnn-severs-ties-with-donna-brazile-230534#ixzz4OgXDBC5o

No doubt she will get a cushy job in the Clinton Whitehouse as a reward.

CNN says it is "completely uncomfortable" with hacked emails showing former contributor and interim DNC chair Donna Brazile sharing questions with the Clinton campaign before a debate and a town hall during the Democratic primary, and has accepted her resignation.

Hacked emails posted by WikiLeaks show Brazile, whose CNN contract was suspended when she became interim DNC chair over the summer, sharing with the Clinton campaign a question that would be posed to Hillary Clinton before the March CNN Democratic debate in Flint, and sharing with the campaign a possible question prior to a CNN town hall also in March.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/cnn-severs-ties-with-donna-brazile-230534#ixzz4OgXDBC5o
How do you resign when your contract has already been suspended?
You're fired. No I quit first. No, you're fired first. Jeesz.

CNN is most likely the most embarrassed news station on tv. Their secrets have been found out. It will be interesting to see what they say this evening.

Well well, the chickens have come home to roost.

By Hadas Gold

10/31/16 12:36 PM EDT

Read more: CNN severs ties with Donna Brazile
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook][/QUOTE]

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

By Hadas Gold

Yet they were the ones who attended Hillary's private pow wow before her campaign was launched. Wikipedia lists them among the 38 original journalists that entered into collusion with Mrs. Clinton. It's a little late to start severing the ties that bind them to Hillary, don't you think?

By Hadas Gold

Yet they were the ones who attended Hillary's private pow wow before her campaign was launched. Wikipedia lists them among the 38 original journalists that entered into collusion with Mrs. Clinton. It's a little late to start severing the ties that bind them to Hillary, don't you think?

Yes. CNN will now say they are shocked and dismayed that something like this could happen. They'll throw her under the bus faster than a Kardadhian can take her clothes off.

By Hadas Gold

The rats are all abandoning Clinton's sinking ship now.

Yes. CNN will now say they are shocked and dismayed that something like this could happen. They'll throw her under the bus faster than a Kardadhian can take her clothes off.

this should have been done the day the news was released

Better late than never. Can you swim?

By Hadas Gold

fairly well I float better I like to scuba dive and snorkel

By Hadas Gold

Mrs. M. is going to so cry on election night . . . and not for joy.

By Hadas Gold

We'll see.

By Hadas Gold

funny, you say you voted for McMullin and then cheer for hitlery. Dude you sure are a loser.

We'll see.
yeah because his crystal ball tells him that and why he voted for McMullin.

By Hadas Gold

You're talking to yourself again.

funny, you say you voted for McMullin and then cheer for hitlery. Dude you sure are a loser.
No, I oppose Trump.

You're talking to yourself again.
You are on opiates again?

Forum List

Back