CNN says WHOT?

CNN's Brianna Keilar Shreds Marco Rubio For 'Cheap Shot' At Biden's Cabinet Picks (yahoo.com)

Shredding Marco for a cheap shot at Bidens picks, but Trumps picks have been fair game for the last 4 years?

Needless to say, I watch a lot of movies and game shows these days.
tRump's picks have been actual jokes, worthy of ridicule and scorn.
They did a damn good job with the economy jobs and a vaccine so why or when will you grow the fuck up?....
On what planet did they do a "damn good job" of anything other than sucking tRump off daily to keep their jobs?

download (2).jpeg

Not
CNN's Brianna Keilar Shreds Marco Rubio For 'Cheap Shot' At Biden's Cabinet Picks (yahoo.com)

Shredding Marco for a cheap shot at Bidens picks, but Trumps picks have been fair game for the last 4 years?

Needless to say, I watch a lot of movies and game shows these days.
tRump's picks have been actual jokes, worthy of ridicule and scorn.

As will Bidens...

but unlikely that CNN will report them as such.
Not so far they haven't been.
Not so far they haven't been.

So far....

Bozo Biden is picking Obama era retreads to staff his administration. ... :cuckoo:
Gotta keep the people in power White! Don't you agree?

Where do you get your Docs? Or do you just beat someone up for their boots when you need a new pair?

Gotta keep the people in power White!

Biden is Black? Hispanic?
It turns out that Sunni is a fucking White guy! Probably a Holocaust denying skinhead. :lol:

Bozo Biden is picking lame Obama era retreads to staff his administration. ... :cuckoo:
How many of Obama’s staff had to resign? How many did Obama publicly insult and fire? How many of Obama’s picks got thrown under the bus? How many of Obama’s picks are felons? I’m fine with experienced cabinet staff. Sure beats the revolving door shitshow the Trump administration is.

Forum List

Back