CNN says WHOT?

Not just retreads, but all the corrupt ones like those who share his technique of using their kids and charities to funnel pay to play money.
HushLittleKerryDontYouCry.jpg

Last edited:
Bozo Biden is picking Obama era retreads to staff his administration. ... :cuckoo:

Seen that movie already, this is the sequel named "Hope & Change Part III."

As with most Democrats, they endlessly repeat something while expecting a different outcome. The Democrat Party hasn't had a unique idea in I don't know how long.

Bozo Biden is picking Obama era retreads to staff his administration. ... :cuckoo:
Gotta keep the people in power White! Don't you agree?

Where do you get your Docs? Or do you just beat someone up for their boots when you need a new pair?

CNN's Brianna Keilar Shreds Marco Rubio For 'Cheap Shot' At Biden's Cabinet Picks (yahoo.com)

Shredding Marco for a cheap shot at Bidens picks, but Trumps picks have been fair game for the last 4 years?

Needless to say, I watch a lot of movies and game shows these days.

LOL. You'll have to remind the class what cabinet picks are actually left?? And which are "acting". :auiqs.jpg:
I count Mnuchin, Chao, Devos, and, Ross..oh yeah, and Carson. And the rest?? Looks like they largely did it to themselves.
Something they have in common with their boss.

CNN's Brianna Keilar Shreds Marco Rubio For 'Cheap Shot' At Biden's Cabinet Picks (yahoo.com)

Shredding Marco for a cheap shot at Bidens picks, but Trumps picks have been fair game for the last 4 years?

tRump's picks have been actual jokes, worthy of ridicule and scorn.
They did a damn good job with the economy jobs and a vaccine so why or when will you grow the fuck up?....

I have never heard of that dimwitted twatwaffle.

I can't wait until we dig up some of that crap on Kerry. Do you all remember Kerry was like yelling at us (the general public) on television? I want to say it was related to Wikileaks but I could be wrong. He was all kinds of bent out of shape and it was hysterical. Nobody respects that man at all. I vaguely remember even Netanyahu commented that he was zipping around like he had ADHD and not accomplishing anything. He is an embarrassment.

They did a damn good job with the economy jobs and a vaccine so why or when will you grow the fuck up?....
On what planet did they do a "damn good job" of anything other than sucking tRump off daily to keep their jobs?

As with most Democrats, they endlessly repeat something while expecting a different outcome. The Democrat Party hasn't had a unique idea in I don't know how long.
Indeed, Hope and Change once again, only, we will fix health care this time..............no...............really..............no fool'in this time

Indeed, Hope and Change once again, only, we will fix health care this time..............no...............really..............no fool'in this time

"Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat..." :laughing0301:

"Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat..." :laughing0301:
Bullwinkle, that trick never works!

On what planet did they do a "damn good job" of anything other than sucking tRump off daily to keep their jobs?

Not the planet you live on. But on ours, they did great.

John Kerry, OTOH, has a history of diplomatic failures.

Last edited:
Not

As will Bidens...

but unlikely that CNN will report them as such.
Not so far they haven't been.

Forum List

Back