CNN Says 'Something To Effect Of' Justice Thomas NOT Black Because You Never See Him At NBA Games

1656707031708.png

Why can one count on one hand black republic members of Congress?
Because too many of them are so heavily indoctrinated & blinded by cognitive dissonance they can't see the Dem promises & pandering for what it it really is- just a bunch of hot air with less substance than a wet fart

The left and Dems, including white Rex Chapman, are racist scum.

Because too many of them are so heavily indoctrinated & blinded by cognitive dissonance they can't see the Dem promises & pandering for what it it really is- just a bunch of hot air with less substance than a wet fart
Am I to believe that promises & pandering doesn't happen on the right....

Am I to believe that promises & pandering doesn't happen on the right....

Actually, it doesn't.

Conservatives went out to defeat the USSR and force them to tear down that wall- and just did it. Even though it cost them a political issue.

Ditto with dumping Roe v Wade. They went out and actually did it.

OTOH, libs have been promising utopia for their client groups like the Poverty Pimps for decades, but they never deliver.

Actually, it doesn't.

Conservatives went out to defeat the USSR and force them to tear down that wall- and just did it. Even though it cost them a political issue.

Ditto with dumping Roe v Wade. They went out and actually did it.

OTOH, libs have been promising utopia for their client groups like the Poverty Pimps for decades, but they never deliver.
Conservatives defeated the USSR?

Conservatives just made obtaining an abortion harder for poor women and girls. BTW you did it with an activist court.

Utopia? That's a record by Todd Rundgren or what libertarians promise.

I can name several Republican blacks who won and represent white districts.

What white districts have elected black Democrats, racist?,
Hey dumbshit.

Colin Allred, Antonio Delgado, Jahana Hayes, Steven Horsford, Lucy McBath, Joe Neguse, Ilhan Omar, and Lauren Underwood are all black Democrats who represent majority-white districts.

Jesus, you are such an embarrassment to yourself but are too retarded to know it.

So go ahead and name the several majority-white districts represented by black Republicans.

While you're still at zero. You're a racist in a racist party
There are 56 black Democrats in the House.

There are only TWO black Republicans. Lying tard kaz is going to have a very hard time naming the "several Republican blacks who won and represent white districts".

He's a racist in a racist party.

There are two black Democrats in the Senate, and only one black Republican.

otto105

Well, lets see them.

Give us your list
There are two black Republicans in the House. Byron Donalds and Clarence Owens. Both are from majority-white districts.

So like Otto said, you can count them on one hand. And definitely not "several" as lying kaz claimed.

Compared to many more black Democrats from majority-white districts.

See posts 31 and 32.

Ohhhh, this will be hard for youuuuu!

Ohhh you didn't follow the discussion from page one at POST 17:

KAZ,

"I can name several Republican blacks who won and represent white districts.

What white districts have elected black Democrats, racist?"

Otto replies,

"Still on one hand."

KAZ noticing Otto didn't answer the simple question states:

"While you're still at zero. You're a racist in a racist party"

Otto who never did answer her question was asked by Sunsettommy this question which he avoids:

"Which is bigger 0 or a handful?

Ohhh, this answer will be hard for youuuuu!"

Just in case you forgot already here is that Question OTTO and apparently YOU have not answered:

KAZ writes,

bolding mine

Now you can put your bong down and slink away.....

Ohhh you didn't follow the discussion from page one at POST 17:

KAZ,

Otto replies,

"Still on one hand."

KAZ noticing Otto didn't answer the simple question states:

"While you're still at zero. You're a racist in a racist party"

Otto who never did answer her question was asked by Sunsettommy this question which he avoids:

"Which is bigger 0 or a handful?

Ohhh, this answer will be hard for youuuuu!"

Just in case you forgot already here is that Question OTTO and apparently YOU have not answered:

KAZ writes,

bolding mine

Now you can put your bong down and slink away.....
Again, see posts 31 and 32. There are at least EIGHT black Democrats who represent white majority districts. I named them.

kaz has run away because it is literally impossible for him to prove his lies. He claimed there are ZERO black Democrats and SEVERAL black Republicans who represent majority-white districts.

It was my pleasure to shove his stack of manufactured bullshit back up his ass where it came from.

Put down the crack pipe.

Again, see posts 31 and 32. There are at least EIGHT black Democrats who represent white majority districts. I named them.

kaz has run away because it is literally impossible for him to prove his lies. He claimed there are ZERO black Democrats and SEVERAL black Republicans who represent majority-white districts.

It was my pleasure to shove his stack of manufactured bullshit back up his ass where it came from.

Put down the crack pipe.

I will concede if you concede that OTTO never answered the question given to him.

That is why I picked on him because he had several opportunities to answer it and didn't.

How the leftoids and Democrats (is there a difference?) prefer their black folk.

Screen+Shot+2022-07-01+at+2.19.29+PM.png

I will concede if you concede that OTTO never answered the question given to him.

That is why I picked on him because he had several opportunities to answer it and didn't.
What prolific liars like kaz and Trump know is that it only takes half a second to invent a lie, and they don't expect anyone to expend the effort it takes to debunk their bullshit.

When they are called on their bullshit, instead of feeling shame or vowing to stop lying, they attack the debunkers as "enemies of the people."

They haven't a shred of decency.

Forum List

Back