CNN Says 'Something To Effect Of' Justice Thomas NOT Black Because You Never See Him At NBA Games

He looks very black to me:

1656703314845.png

He is upset that he isn't on the leftist plantation, so they attack him.

Isn't it a stereotype to say that all black guys like to go to NBA games?

The racism has been let loose from the racist leftoids.

Using the n-word with little to no pushback from the MSM. Can you imagine if people start using the n-word toward Ketanji Jackson?!? The MSM would explode, call for Congress to investigate, and the phonies of the Congressional black caucus would be stammering in front of every camera stuck in their faces, etc.

Isn't it a stereotype to say that all black guys like to go to NBA games?

Democrats are nothing if they aren't full fledged racists. My God, look at the history of the Democrat party. They were the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching, cross burning and segregation. Does it really surprise anyone they are still racists? It's their own history.

And Democrats still aren't doing shit for blacks. Blacks being Democrats is like Jews becoming Nazis

Democrats are nothing if they aren't full fledged racists. My God, look at the history of the Democrat party. They were the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching, cross burning and segregation. Does it really surprise anyone they are still racists? It's their own history.

And Democrats still aren't doing shit for blacks. Blacks being Democrats is like Jews becoming Nazis
Why can one count on one hand black republic members of Congress?

New Topics

Forum List

Back