CNN Says 'Something To Effect Of' Justice Thomas NOT Black Because You Never See Him At NBA Games

I would say at least 8 districts have Black representatives that are white majority.

And yet last time your first example was a district that was not white majority. You lied, Ombre. You haven't named one yet, try again.

And majority means MORE THAN 50%. Since you didn't know that, stupid fuck. Try again

And yet last time your first example was a district that was not white majority. You lied, Ombre. You haven't named one yet, try again.

And majority means MORE THAN 50%. Since you didn't know that, stupid fuck. Try again
Don't know what you squealing about kaz.

The fact that republics only have two black representatives while the Democratic party has over 50.

It's pretty simple, and you're a simpleton, so it's your native language.
You haven't named a single majority white area that elected a black Democrat. Your pulling a number out of your ass is so moronic, and you are a moron.

So, NAME THEM, schmuck, name majority white districts that elected black Democrats. So far, you have zero

The fact that republics only have two black representatives while the Democratic party has over 50.

Blacks electing blacks, you are the racist party and you are a flaming racist

How unsurprising that you speak in possessives. That has always been the democrat attitude.

How unsurprising that you speak in possessives. That has always been the democrat attitude.
Sure, wondering why republic party only has two black elected representatives.

Isn’t the republic party the party of Lincoln? 58 to 2 seems like they have made a choice about opportunities.

Sure, wondering why republic party only has two black elected representatives.

Isn’t the republic party the party of Lincoln? 58 to 2 seems like they have made a choice about opportunities.
The democrats OWN 58 people? How far you’ve fallen.

Sure, cover for those dudes and expose your stupidity.

I used to think that you had a point and thought about shit.

Sorry for misjudging you.
Uncomfortable for you to try and shill for the party of slavery and oppression, huh?

You're an angry little man. I don't make offers I don't pan to fill, which is why I never offered you a list. I knew you would never provide me one and I wasn't interested in your stupid shit. And of course I was right, you didn't provide one.

So stop crying and go fuck yourself, racist.
I like you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back