CNN Says Paying More Taxes Will Stop Hurricanes

An opinion piece published by CNN and written by Jill Filipovic: She is a journalist based in New York and Nairobi, Kenya, and the author of the book "The H-Spot: The Feminist Pursuit of Happiness."

"Having longtime emergency response plans in place is great. But changing weather patterns, rising sea levels and receding coastlines mean that this won't be enough..."

"Companies that are leading polluters have long benefited from American corporate welfare, and now regular Americans all pay the price. These companies should shoulder a much bigger part of the burden by paying their fair share of taxes, and being held significantly financially accountable if they violate environmental regulations (this is of course assuming we have even marginally decent environmental regulations to begin with)..."

"The result is that the necessary and terrifyingly overdue efforts to combat climate change at the source are simply not being made in the United States; in fact, even small victories, such as efforts to stem pollution from coal, and US participation in the Paris climate change accord, are being walked back...."

Florence's deadly message (Opinion) - CNN
Yeah, that's not what she said.

View attachment 216093

WYEHO?
English dude, we speak English here.

Like:
CNN
MSNBC
DNC
LGBTQ

An opinion piece published by CNN and written by Jill Filipovic: She is a journalist based in New York and Nairobi, Kenya, and the author of the book "The H-Spot: The Feminist Pursuit of Happiness."

"Having longtime emergency response plans in place is great. But changing weather patterns, rising sea levels and receding coastlines mean that this won't be enough..."

"Companies that are leading polluters have long benefited from American corporate welfare, and now regular Americans all pay the price. These companies should shoulder a much bigger part of the burden by paying their fair share of taxes, and being held significantly financially accountable if they violate environmental regulations (this is of course assuming we have even marginally decent environmental regulations to begin with)..."

"The result is that the necessary and terrifyingly overdue efforts to combat climate change at the source are simply not being made in the United States; in fact, even small victories, such as efforts to stem pollution from coal, and US participation in the Paris climate change accord, are being walked back...."

View attachment 216093

WYEHO?

Amazing! A chimp that actually speaks English.

I must have landed on the Planet of the Apes.

WYEHO - "Would you eat her out?"
You see one every day in the mirror.

And as far as I know Maid Marion is the only female here and I ain't goin' nowhere near that.

Bruce Jenner is more your speed.

I prefer the traditional way of stopping natural disasters ...

virgin-sacrifice-1.jpg

We'd better off with fewer taxes and fewer virgins.

I like the ISIS plan better....

I'll take the virgins in exchange.
As a smart man once said why not a bunch of slutty women? Virgins are too hard to train.

virgin-sacrifice-1.jpg

As a smart man once said why not a bunch of slutty women? Virgins are too hard to train.

I disagree ... a virgin, by definition, is untrained, unskilled, and inexperienced.

To be slutty, if you're a man or a woman, and do it properly, takes skill, determination, and intelligence.

virgin-sacrifice-1.jpg

I disagree ... a virgin, by definition, is untrained, unskilled, and inexperienced.

To be slutty, if you're a man or a woman, and do it properly, takes skill, determination, and intelligence.

I have no problem with a horny woman. I just like the nympho to myself.

Does that make me a bad person?

virgin-sacrifice-1.jpg

I have no problem with a horny woman. I just like the nympho to myself.

Does that make me a bad person?

A man never has a Nympho to themselves.

... and alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.

Well, there's the issue of whether spend money.

For example, if you pay someone to clean up your yard, then you'll have a cleaner yard.

So, if you pay taxes and the government cleans your yard, then you'll have a cleaner yard.

Imagine the world is a yard.

What kind of skill is required to laying on your back?

At least there is some fun chasing a woman of character down and tying her to the bed.

We're pas the point of no return. The only thing we can do is SLOW the trajectory. YES--had we paid attention and POLLUTERS paid their fair share, we could have mitigated this.

Who needs DETAILS?

Let's see you stop the rain, faggot. The shit you global warming fucks claim is equivalent to trying to do so. Idiotic shit.

"Give us money and we'll stop the rain". No hell you won't, and ..oy vey!

Translation: "I really can't refute this so I will just call some people names and my conservitard buddies will high-five me."

Somehow I get the feeling you are more Maid Marion than Marion Morrison.

No faggot. What I'm saying is that any man that anyone gives money to, is not capable of changing the climate. If they claim they can, they're a fucking charlatan. Just like the Global Warming idiots.

Know who controls the climate? God.

iu

God doesn't exist, he/she is simply a fable made up to keep the populace in line and the rest of your post is just as nonsensical.

Have a nice night Milady

God doesn't exist for you because you are a chimp. Or a monkey, or an orangutan. Those are your ancestors and your type aren't very far removed from them. You believe in Darwinism and Evolutionism, which proves that you are nothing more than a chimp.

I on the other hand, was created by God. A Christian God: The same God in the Bible who was the God of Abraham, Moses, and Jesus Christ.

And God created me in His own image. Therefore I am not a descendant of chimps and apes, like yourself.

He created you out of dirt. So don't wash. You might rinse away the best parts.

Amazing! A chimp that actually speaks English.

I must have landed on the Planet of the Apes.

WYEHO - "Would you eat her out?"
You see one every day in the mirror.

And as far as I know Maid Marion is the only female here and I ain't goin' nowhere near that.

Bruce Jenner is more your speed.
When they going to interview the first guy to fuck Bruce or is he a woman in name only?

Let's see you stop the rain, faggot. The shit you global warming fucks claim is equivalent to trying to do so. Idiotic shit.

"Give us money and we'll stop the rain". No hell you won't, and ..oy vey!

Translation: "I really can't refute this so I will just call some people names and my conservitard buddies will high-five me."

Somehow I get the feeling you are more Maid Marion than Marion Morrison.

No faggot. What I'm saying is that any man that anyone gives money to, is not capable of changing the climate. If they claim they can, they're a fucking charlatan. Just like the Global Warming idiots.

Know who controls the climate? God.

iu

God doesn't exist, he/she is simply a fable made up to keep the populace in line and the rest of your post is just as nonsensical.

Have a nice night Milady

God doesn't exist for you because you are a chimp. Or a monkey, or an orangutan. Those are your ancestors and your type aren't very far removed from them. You believe in Darwinism and Evolutionism, which proves that you are nothing more than a chimp.

I on the other hand, was created by God. A Christian God: The same God in the Bible who was the God of Abraham, Moses, and Jesus Christ.

And God created me in His own image. Therefore I am not a descendant of chimps and apes, like yourself.

He created you out of dirt. So don't wash. You might rinse away the best parts.

Lol, funny. Sad and delusional mind you, but funny all the same.

I'll make this for the HIT AND RUN crowd on this board. We're past the point of no return. The only thing we can do is SLOW the speed of climate 'decline'.

YES--had we paid attention and POLLUTERS had paid their fair share, we could have mitigated this. Turning point was probably the early 80's.
Are you insane? Let me rephrase that. You are insane.

View attachment 216093

WYEHO?

Probably not, not telling what's been up in there. I would probably pee in her butt and let her suck me off but if she gets her nasty lips anywhere close to my beer bottle, I'm kicking her skank ass out of the house.

the-h-spot-jill-filipovic.jpg

TMI...TMI!

Go spend 5 minutes in the ENVIRONMENT forum. These progressives really do think if we lower our CO2 levels and thus our temps 0.3 degrees, the climate will be in perfect balance. No more floods....no more hurricanes....

Same people who watch CNN every night.

Well, there's the issue of whether spend money.

For example, if you pay someone to clean up your yard, then you'll have a cleaner yard.

So, if you pay taxes and the government cleans your yard, then you'll have a cleaner yard.

Imagine the world is a yard.

But if you clean up your own back yard you'll not only keep your money, you'll have a sense that you've accomplished something. That is something that can't be bought.

New Topics

Forum List

Back