CNN reports that Joe Biden lied and DID have contact with Hunter’s business partners (video)

I know can't wait to see the loons on here, when they are told to turn on Biden.
This. ^^^^

I have been thinking the same thing. After the Deep State removes Biden, all the Dems are going to fall in line and tell us how it was the appropriate thing to do. They'll make the claim that they hold their sultans to high standards. And then they will appoint another corrupt chosen one who is not as damaging to their own thirst for power.

Last edited:
Cult/Hive, whatever the fuck you drones are…why dont you learn? Its so bizarre how brainwashed you are.

You are welcome back to polite society once you are red pilled, but not without a mea culpa.

I will not forgive easily.

This. ^^^^

I have been thinking the same thing. After the Depp State removes Biden, all the Dems are going to fall in line and tell us how it was the appropriate thing to do. They'll make the claim that they hold their sultans to high standards. And then they will appoint another corrupt chosen one who is not as damaging to their own thirst for power.

They will say…..”See, we did the right thing by burning Biden, so now you must burn Trump.”

This will happen.

Cult, you have your Sophie’s choice.

The liberal hive as a collective, or Biden. Who do you defend? How will you justify your 180 from the years of bullshit that we have archived right here on the USMB.

Go back and pull my posts. Where was I wrong?

Cult, you cannot ignore this.

Your thought overlords have flipped on Biden.

What are you going to do?

How can you pin this on Trump?

I am confident you can.

This is not going away.

Joe Biden worked with Hunter to sell natural gas to China in 2017.

JOE BIDEN IS CORRUPT AS HELL.

Joe straight up lied.

Joe was involved in selling Louisana gas to China through a company Hunter was involved with.

5 million tons of gas.

STRAIGHT COLD BUSTED

biden-email.jpg

Joe Biden must immediately resign.

JOE BIDEN IS CORRUPT AF.

This is not going away.

Biden’s corruption will finally be exposed because he claimed he will run in 2024.

The powers that be will not let that happen. Joe Biden is a wet sock puppet.

Why would Joe Biden lie about having contact with Hunter’s business partners?

It is because he is hiding something. What is he hiding?

He is flat cold busted lying about the nature of his relationship with Hunter’s business partners.

Did those business partners pay to gain access to Joe Biden for political favors?

Biden has given Ukraine $100Billion…looks like it paid off.

So is CNN a good and legit source of news and information OP?

Nice to see you come clean and admit you cannot defend your guy Biden. So far no other leftist has the guts, because to be left you must be gutless. So props to you.

But it's sad to see you still bold words so irrationally. It's also sorry that leftists are unable to think rationally. If you could you'd know the Democrats are after Biden, and CNN only does what they're told. Plus it's good for business to appear impartial when FKN-A. even you know they're not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back