CNN reports that Hillary is planning a gigantic victory celebration

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hillary already planning her giant victory celebration | New York Post

he he he, you go girl

But Hillary did you prepare for prison?

giphy.gif

i am still laughing at those goats who were claiming that Hillary actually won the election cause she had more votes{on fox news}, but im sure it was brought up on the other 3/4 networks, and now we are finding out that it was President Trump who got more votes!@

I'm not surprised. The woman had herself convinced she was going to win, only to have her ass handed to her. lol
That was one of the things I loved most about this election. :)

i am still laughing at those goats who were claiming that Hillary actually won the election cause she had more votes{on fox news}, but im sure it was brought up on the other 3/4 networks, and now we are finding out that it was President Trump who got more votes!@

Nope, she's currently leading by 600K votes.

Clinton's Lead in the Popular Vote Is Going to Get a Lot Bigger

“We probably have about 7 million votes left to count,” said David Wasserman, an editor at Cook Political Report who is tracking turnout. “A majority of them are on the coasts, in New York, California, and Washington. She should be able to win those votes, probably 2-1.” By mid-December, when the Electoral College officially casts its ballots, Wasserman estimates that Clinton could be ahead by 2 percentage points in the popular vote.

• Banned

Nope, she's currently leading by 600K votes.

Clinton's Lead in the Popular Vote Is Going to Get a Lot Bigger

“We probably have about 7 million votes left to count,” said David Wasserman, an editor at Cook Political Report who is tracking turnout. “A majority of them are on the coasts, in New York, California, and Washington. She should be able to win those votes, probably 2-1.” By mid-December, when the Electoral College officially casts its ballots, Wasserman estimates that Clinton could be ahead by 2 percentage points in the popular vote.
Joe she is not leading anything, she has already lost.

You are a delusional schizophrenic in denial

Joe she is not leading anything, she has already lost.

You are a delusional schizophrenic in denial

Go back and read what I posted... and then have someone help you with the big words.
Joe the popular vote means NOTHING, just like the babbles of a delusional schitzo in denial...............

Donald Trump won, Billary lost, and you voted for a loser, like always

Next

Joe the popular vote means NOTHING, just like the babbles of a delusional schitzo in denial...............

Donald Trump won, Billary lost, and you voted for a loser, like always

Sure it means something. It means most Americans reject racism, misogyny, xenophobia and Nazism.

They j ust have to live with it until we get around to impeaching Trump.

Forum List

Back