CNN-reporting Colin Powell/Condi Rice--staffers received top secret info thru private email servers

Good. After corrupt cankles gets indicted, investigate them. I wonder if they deleted their emails?

Wait ,I thought the Liberal Party Line Story was Hillary DIDN'T do anything wrong...now we're at 'But Everyone Else Did It, Too'...

She was actually talking about others in the State Dept, but the practice has a farther reach tha just the State Dept. None of them had the names of agents in the field and information THIS classified, though...

Did they lie about it?
No.
Did they obstruct justice by trying to delete 10s of thousands of emails?
No.
She is a criminal.
What crime was she convicted of?

I don't even recall hearing about her being charged with a crime.

Oh, because you and the rest of the delusional loons who live in nutterville say it is so, then it must be so. Gotcha skippy.

Hillary Clinton kept saying that over Government officials received information via private email servers. Apparently--she was correct in that statement.

You build a House of Cards it's eventually going to collapse on your head.

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

Perhaps you have a problem with reading comprehension? There is a difference between receiving a couple of unsolicited emails and instructing the State Department to evade national security protocols by conducting official business on a private server. Comprende?

P.S. Condoleezza Rice didn't even use email (but don't let that dissuade you from defending Hillary's criminal actions).

There's that Liberal / Hillary 'spin' BS that we have all come to know and love. Then again, I 1st thought Liberals were PLAYING 'stupid', acting like they have no idea how investigations work and/or what the definition of an 'on-going investigation' is...I am beginning to think they ARE that stupid and really DON'T know.

Hillary Clinton kept saying that over Government officials received information via private email servers. Apparently--she was correct in that statement.

You build a House of Cards it's eventually going to collapse on your head.

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com
THAT makes sending all your email through a server in your home ok then, I guess.
So what if someone else's STAFF sent classified material in a private email? Does that make it right? IDIOTS!!!!

That makes two misleading reports in a row for the Clinton News Network.

Good. After corrupt cankles gets indicted, investigate them. I wonder if they deleted their emails?

It's cute that you think an elite like Hillary will be held accountable for her actions.
lol right?
Honestly, I didn't think much about it.. But then the FBI said they are calling for an indictment, and if they don't get it, they are going to go public. Some emails they wouldn't even be able to release. That got my hopes up a bit.

Her only hope of avoiding prosecution is to win the presidency. If she loses N.H. she'll be looking to strike a deal to drop out of the race in exchange for a pardon. She's in a real fix. Everything hinges on her winning the N.H. primary and she's 20 points behind Bernie going into it. She has to close that gap but the more she gets up on stage to campaign, the more people dislike her. She's a liability to her own campaign. I love it! :lol:

Did they lie about it?
No.
No.
She is a criminal.

Oh, because you and the rest of the delusional loons who live in nutterville say it is so, then it must be so. Gotcha skippy.
She is a Democrat and married to a successful Democratic president. A double whammy.

Did they lie about it?
No.
No.
She is a criminal.

Typical excuses from the left. She won't be convicted because she has a "D" after her name and the Obama Administration would have to indict her and they won't. Doesn't change the fact that she is a criminal.

Did they lie about it?
No.
No.
She is a criminal.

She is a Democrat and married to a successful Democratic president. A double whammy.

And thus double above the law.

Did they lie about it?
No.
No.
She is a criminal.

Typical excuses from the left. She won't be convicted because she has a "D" after her name and the Obama Administration would have to indict her and they won't. Doesn't change the fact that she is a criminal.
Aha! There it is. She is a democrat therefore she won't be charged or convicted of a crime. Silly me. I should have know that.

She's just showing everyone that she has "the goods" on lots of others and she'd be MORE than happy to roll over on everyone else.

This is the Clinton Way.

Did they lie about it?
No.
No.
She is a criminal.

Aha! There it is. She is a democrat therefore she won't be charged or convicted of a crime. Silly me. I should have know that.

You should but you won't. It doesn't change the facts however.

Forum List

Back