CNN: Progressives aimed a wave of fury at Biden -- and it worked

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
CNN is excited about the power of the alt-left in shaping America.

(CNN)Joe Biden's swift reversals on raising the nation's refugee cap over the past 48 hours marked a rare moment of uncertainty for the new President within a carefully choreographed first 100 days -- one that underscored the power of progressives to force Biden to change course, even as they face legislative setbacks in a deeply divided Washington.

Biden sought to calm the uprising within his party during brief remarks to reporters Saturday after playing golf in Delaware. The firestorm followed Friday's news that Biden would sign an emergency determination keeping the current cap on refugees entering the United States at 15,000 this fiscal year, a level set by the Trump administration that is far below historical norms and the 62,500 the Biden administration had proposed earlier this year.

His Saturday remarks followed various clean-up efforts from the administration on Friday, including a late conference call with refugee resettlement advocates, where White House officials signaled the President was likely to raise the cap well ahead of the May 15 deadline they'd set hours earlier, according a person familiar with the matter.

Holding a politician to a campaign promise. That's a good thing.

A man in power who considers what others think as viable is bad to a Trumpster who likes the dictators like Trump who went at it alone.

(CNN)Joe Biden's swift reversals on raising the nation's refugee cap over the past 48 hours marked a rare moment of uncertainty for the new President within a carefully choreographed first 100 days -- one that underscored the power of progressives to force Biden to change course, even as they face legislative setbacks in a deeply divided Washington.

Biden sought to calm the uprising within his party during brief remarks to reporters Saturday after playing golf in Delaware. The firestorm followed Friday's news that Biden would sign an emergency determination keeping the current cap on refugees entering the United States at 15,000 this fiscal year, a level set by the Trump administration that is far below historical norms and the 62,500 the Biden administration had proposed earlier this year.

His Saturday remarks followed various clean-up efforts from the administration on Friday, including a late conference call with refugee resettlement advocates, where White House officials signaled the President was likely to raise the cap well ahead of the May 15 deadline they'd set hours earlier, according a person familiar with the matter.
No surprise as I have said before Biden is and always has been a go along to get along take the line of least resistance politician whoever yells at him the loudest is who he goes along with.

Get a real news source

Still no check from Mexico for the wall...
Let’s review:
No check and minimal illegal boarder crossings.
Tens of thousands soon to be hundreds of thousand illegal crossings costing us taxpayers millions a day.

Bread lines are a good thing. It means people are eating.

Just as Jesus instructed.

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

James 2: 14-18

Let’s review:
Tens of thousands soon to be hundreds of thousand illegal crossings costing us taxpayers millions a day.

The left has a huge COVID hard on...what about illegals spreading COVID?

Probably all over the food they are processing. What about it?

Let’s review:

My blood type doesn't get the deadly affects of it.

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

I totally agree. Mexico should help our homeless.

Everyone should.

Let’s review:

Seems silly to keep Americans locked down and allow infected illegals to travel at will.

Everyone should.

We do. My taxes fund massive amounts of welfare accessable to every American.

Let’s review:

Seems silly to keep Americans locked down and allow infected illegals to travel at will.

And process our food.

New Topics

Forum List

Back