CNN Producer Arrested For Luring Mother and 9-year-old Daughter to His Home For “Unlawful Sexual Activity”

The trump Nazis have a long history of defending ones of their own for acts of pedophilia.

If Griffin was a producer at FOX Noise, this OP would not be a thread initiated by a trump Nazi.

Whether Griffin is a loyal trump Nazi, or a progressive working for CNN, if he is guilty, he should be convicted and serve the maximum sentence. As should Gaetz.

I agree.

Now, since I'm a "trump Nazi", explain how I can believe all pedos should publicly hang.

I have no obligation to validate the irrational voices in your head. You're simply wrong. Deal with it. Or don't. Makes no difference either way.

All I have to go by is what you post on this forum, which is to paint entire groups for the actions of one or two individuals.

I did that a day ago little man, do try and keep up.

Deflecting for CNN pedophiles is the mark of a real douche bag!
And then deflecting from your own deflection is doubling down on your douche bag behavior.

What a winner you are! CNN seems to attract deviants like Jeffery Toobin, Chris Cuomo, John Griffin etc. the way a porch light attracts moths. And this is who you defend and front for.

Who is holding a gun to your head making you do that? You must just enjoy your work, deflecting for
scum bags from a scum bag cable network that is cratering like an airliner smashing into the earth.

Last edited:
All I have to go by is what you post on this forum, which is to paint entire groups for the actions of one or two individuals.
It is a lot more in the media/entertainer/political/corporate class then one or two people. Just like you demean those on the other side who may even spew religion for doing it, more for saying their religious than the crime itself, you have an anything goes philosophy for the sake of power. That means all of the stuff you see will be of the ruling class when power is complete.

New Topics

Forum List

Back