CNN President Jeff Zucker's opinion of Donna Brazile's (D) treachery

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
"Disgusting"

CNN chief says Brazile’s leaks to Clinton camp were ‘disgusting’
CNN sources say Brazile learned that such a question would be forthcoming from a woman she met at a CNN-sponsored volunteer event in Flint held before the debate. But people at CNN couldn’t explain how Brazile knew the woman she met had been picked to ask the question.

Brazile was unavailable for comment.

A high-ranking CNN executive said Zucker described Brazile’s behavior as “disgusting” on Tuesday because “she took proprietary CNN information – a specific question that might possibly be asked at the town hall . . . and gave it to one of the candidates in the town hall. Regardless of how she got the information, even though she didn’t get it from us, it was wrong.”

Typical DNC operative behavior (see Debbie Wasserman Shultz)

"Disgusting"

CNN sources say Brazile learned that such a question would be forthcoming from a woman she met at a CNN-sponsored volunteer event in Flint held before the debate. But people at CNN couldn’t explain how Brazile knew the woman she met had been picked to ask the question.

A high-ranking CNN executive said Zucker described Brazile’s behavior as “disgusting” on Tuesday because “she took proprietary CNN information – a specific question that might possibly be asked at the town hall . . . and gave it to one of the candidates in the town hall. Regardless of how she got the information, even though she didn’t get it from us, it was wrong.”

Glad to see her go down. She was dirty with Hillary in 2008. What goes around comes around.

"Disgusting"

What did he have to say about Hillary Clinton? She certainly didn't turn down the opportunity to have the information in advance and rehearse. Right? What is worse? A DNC Chairman giving you the questions in advance of a debate or a presidential candidate writing those questions down, rehearsing them and then acting as if they are just hearing the question for the first time in front of millions of viewers?

"Disgusting"

Glad to see her go down. She was dirty with Hillary in 2008. What goes around comes around.
Translate from DNC drone- speak please.

"Disgusting"

What did he have to say about Hillary Clinton? She certainly didn't turn down the opportunity to have the information in advance and rehearse. Right? What is worse? A DNC Chairman giving you the questions in advance of a debate or a presidential candidate writing those questions down, rehearsing them and then acting as if they are just hearing the question for the first time in front of millions of viewers?
no duh n00b

Zucker was no sucker and the CNN network ain't as stupid as they seem to be. A network doesn't cave in that quickly to allegations unless they know they were guilty in the first place. CNN knew what was going on and they went along with Brasile until Wikileaks revealed the truth.

"Disgusting"

Translation: I was good right up until she turned on hillary...now I want to scalp her.

"Disgusting"

Translation: I was good right up until she turned on hillary...now I want to scalp her.
Wait til you see what hiLIARy does w/ Huma

"Disgusting"

You could search USMB for the next 24 hours and not find where I've said anything good about Donna Brazile. I don't like her - and never have.

"Disgusting"

You could search USMB for the next 24 hours and not find where I've said anything good about Donna Brazile. I don't like her - and never have.
Who are you and how did you access one of our paid- DNC poster's ACCTS?

"Disgusting"

Probably because you've never heard of her ya dumb indian.

New Topics

Forum List

Back