CNN: Obama got more time because he speaks slower, extra time "kept it fair"

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Whitaker also defended Crowley, and the president, on why Obama got more time to speak than Romney.

“It should be noted that Candy and her commission producers tried to keep it even but that Obama went on longer largely because he speaks more slowly,” the memo said. “We're going to do a word count to see whether, as in Denver, Romney actually got more words in even if he talked for a shorter period of time.”

Read more: CNN editor claims in internal memo -- Crowley did a 'superb job' | Fox News

A word count??:lmao: So if your opponent in a foot race is taller, then you should get a head start.:lol:

Heh, yeah I read that today. It's difficult to believe that someone, a supposed professional could say that with a straight face. However I do hang out on this Board so not much said in the way of politics surprises me to much. A lot of these guys with their lying act like the black knight from Monty Python "Come back here, I'll bite you're legs off!".

YouTube of USMB progressives defending Obama's tall tales:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4]Monty Python-The Black Knight - YouTube[/ame]

CNN: Obama got more time because he speaks slower, extra time "kept it fair"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

CaféAuLait;6183387 said:
Whitaker also defended Crowley, and the president, on why Obama got more time to speak than Romney.

“It should be noted that Candy and her commission producers tried to keep it even but that Obama went on longer largely because he speaks more slowly,” the memo said. “We're going to do a word count to see whether, as in Denver, Romney actually got more words in even if he talked for a shorter period of time.”

Read more: CNN editor claims in internal memo -- Crowley did a 'superb job' | Fox News

Unbelievable the bullshit liberals spread. We need a back hoe.

Forum List

Back