What's new

CNN: Obama got more time because he speaks slower, extra time "kept it fair"

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Reaction score
Whitaker also defended Crowley, and the president, on why Obama got more time to speak than Romney.

“It should be noted that Candy and her commission producers tried to keep it even but that Obama went on longer largely because he speaks more slowly,” the memo said. “We're going to do a word count to see whether, as in Denver, Romney actually got more words in even if he talked for a shorter period of time.”

Read more: CNN editor claims in internal memo -- Crowley did a 'superb job' | Fox News

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A word count??:lmao: So if your opponent in a foot race is taller, then you should get a head start.:lol:

Bigfoot

NRA
Reaction score
Heh, yeah I read that today. It's difficult to believe that someone, a supposed professional could say that with a straight face. However I do hang out on this Board so not much said in the way of politics surprises me to much. A lot of these guys with their lying act like the black knight from Monty Python "Come back here, I'll bite you're legs off!".

YouTube of USMB progressives defending Obama's tall tales:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4]Monty Python-The Black Knight - YouTube[/ame]

Intense

Reaction score
CNN: Obama got more time because he speaks slower, extra time "kept it fair"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
CaféAuLait;6183387 said:
Whitaker also defended Crowley, and the president, on why Obama got more time to speak than Romney.

“It should be noted that Candy and her commission producers tried to keep it even but that Obama went on longer largely because he speaks more slowly,” the memo said. “We're going to do a word count to see whether, as in Denver, Romney actually got more words in even if he talked for a shorter period of time.”

Read more: CNN editor claims in internal memo -- Crowley did a 'superb job' | Fox News
Unbelievable the bullshit liberals spread. We need a back hoe.

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the CNN editor also have an excuse for why Crowley interrupted Romney 28 times to only 9 to Obama?

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days