CNN made a big mistake

It really depends on what position the enemy holds. When the Taliban still had a hold on Afghanistan they were "insurgents". Now that they have lost control they are considered "terrorists". Our founding fathers would have been pegged as terrorists like Guy Fawkes had they lost the American Revolution.

The winners write history.

It really depends on what position the enemy holds. When the Taliban still had a hold on Afghanistan they were "insurgents". Now that they have lost control they are considered "terrorists". Our founding fathers would have been pegged as terrorists like Guy Fawkes had they lost the American Revolution.

Bullshit. Washington slaughtered how many civilians?

H21.jpg

Who knows for sure...

H21.jpg

Who knows for sure...
When did the founders do that?

H21.jpg

Who knows for sure...
When did the founders do that?

I'm not trying to slight our founders. I respect the great things they did accomplish, but they did live in different times. They did kinda take part in slavery and assist in the genocide of the natives.

I'm not trying to slight our founders. I respect the great things they did accomplish, but they did live in different times. They did kinda take part in slavery and assist in the genocide of the natives.
Slavery was hotly debated from day one. Adams was very against it. But he was a lawyer so he couldn't use one. Washington and Jefferson had plantations so....

The genocide thing is over stated, Ward Churchill stuff. Most deaths were due to diseases brought by Europeans and natives not having any immunities for them.

Sorry. I misunderstood what you meant until rereading it. When you said "Washington" I thought you meant D.C., not the general/President. I'm sure plenty of civilians were killed by both sides during the American Revolution, but I'm unaware of any systematic killing like I'm referring to.

H21.jpg

Who knows for sure...
Now you be talkin' Arron...didnt know you swung that way.

Forum List

Back