CNN is so worried about people hearing the truth from Fox News...

How pathetic is CNN? They wouldn't have to worry about FOX if they had any credibility themselves. I guess they don't think about that when they're spewing their propaganda.

This will backfire on them, just like back when they said " playing Stairway to Heaven backwards contains satanic messages " and Led Zeppelin 4 sales went through the roof.
Fox news ratings will go up even more than they already are.

I uh, don't think there's much chance of hearing the truth from Fox Noise, so no, nobody's "worried".

Actually the video in the OP suggests that an Ambassador speaking is a "waste of time" and a "sin", which sounds like Fucker Carlson is the one who's worried about what people might hear.

I uh, don't think there's much chance of hearing the truth from Fox Noise, so no, nobody's "worried".

Actually the video in the OP suggests that an Ambassador speaking is a "waste of time" and a "sin", which sounds like Fucker Carlson is the one who's worried about what people might hear.

Facts in evidence say otherwise. But you're a progressive loon so facts don't matter.

What a waste of air time and likely counterproductive to some extent.

Their meager audience hears them trashing Fox and likely experience a group orgasm as a result. But odds are some are going to hear things that seem to add up compared to what they’re used to hearing on the Created News Network the past four years and their eyes/brains begin to open up to the real world.

I thought Fox was commie now, and that only AON was allowed in the alternate universe.

Not yet, I guess. Maybe Fox is on probation or sumpin'. Oh, and President Hannity is still there.

Hannity, Ingraham and Tucker are fools and sprout lies, they are the opinion trilogy of the Fox nighttime follies, they have more on the weekend nights.

I thought Fox was commie now, and that only AON was allowed in the alternate universe.

Not yet, I guess. Maybe Fox is on probation or sumpin'. Oh, and President Hannity is still there.

Hannity, Ingraham and Tucker are fools and sprout lies, they are the opinion trilogy of the Fox nighttime follies, they have more on the weekend nights.
I like Maria Bartiromo

How worried are they ? They're doing whole stories in which the entire narrative is why people should not watch Fox News.
I see Fox clips on other media a lot these days. Ingrahim a lot and Hannity squeaking away like Walter on "Our Miss Brooks". But it isn't worry. It is comic relief.

How pathetic is CNN? They wouldn't have to worry about FOX if they had any credibility themselves. I guess they don't think about that when they're spewing their propaganda.
Hmmm. I wonder if the fact Trump forbids any direct testimony from his entire staff has anything to do with the humbug 'hearsay' talking point. It's like the model Republicans set up for Benghazi relating to testimony in the 'secret room' now being scorned even as 47 Republicans are present, then there's the rules that during the first 45 min of testimony only the chair and raking member could refer to their council to speak, yet Jordan and Stepanek get all righteously screechy over being stifled when they break the rules and have to wait until the allotted time, which they were given. They must have known the Rules of Order since they were placed by Republicans, yet the airheads who support their rabble rousing claim unfairness. It's a Loser's trick!

How worried are they ? They're doing whole stories in which the entire narrative is why people should not watch Fox News.
I see Fox clips on other media a lot these days. Ingrahim a lot and Hannity squeaking away like Walter on "Our Miss Brooks". But it isn't worry. It is comic relief.
You want comedy ? Here ya go....

I like Rachel. And she isn't all Russia. I watch when I can. However I admit to getting more truth from Colbert and Noah than many a pundit.

I like Rachel. And she isn't all Russia. I watch when I can. However I admit to getting more truth from Colbert and Noah than many a pundit.

Colbert is towing the DNC party line. Of course you love him.

Did you ever wonder why?

Did you ever wonder why?

Let me guess because he's sold his soul for a hundred million dollars ? Your guess is as good as mine Willy Wonka.

It doesn’t get much more insane then that, Carlson and Hannity make pretty good valid points and CNN doesn’t attack the substance of the points they made, they attack them as being fringe. Hey cnn why not debate the substance

Forum List

Back