CNN HQ under attack

It's a shame that George Floyd's memory and the justice we all want for him is now being overshadowed and almost forgotten by these violent protestors and destruction in my opinion. I can't imagine that the specific people who are rioting and causing destruction are people who sincerely want justice for Floyd but instead just want to take part in temporary anarchy.
Yep

I sure hope those Antifa assholes are on the terrorist watch lists from the SPLC. They are dangerous, destructive and they trash whatever dialogue the protesters are attempting to start with the powers that be. Their cause sounds so noble, fighting fascism, but these folks are anarchists, not noble freedom fighters. There is no freedom in anarchy.

LOL, CNN Cuomo is fawning over the diversity of the rioters.

I heard that, and thought it was hilarious.

All of this Liberal Rioting is tremendous for the Trumpster. Ordinary Americans are interested in living in peace, not Leftard Chaos. Sort of a stupid move by Sleepy Joe to start the rioting at this point

In 1968, the Liberals rioted their asses off. DNC convention was rioting. MLK gets whacked, rioting

"Burn Baby Burn" was the catchphrase of Liberal Icons like Rap Brown.

And it was a GOP year.

Ordinary Americans don't go for this shit.

So if it's safe to go out in large groups and riot, burn down buildings and destroy property does this mean it's safe to vote in person in November and all this mail in ballot stuff is no longer necessary?

I hope they do burn down the CNN Center. The folks at CNN need to go anyway!

1590811277601.png

I don't think you're going to solve this with bullets. People need to LISTEN. Really, actually, listen. Walk a mile in those moccasins and WATCH YOUR MOUTH.

Look, do I think everything BLM and some of the activists are saying is sensible? No. But anyone concerned about the protests and riots and destruction of property, which you obviously all are or you wouldn't be glued to your sets and your phones watching every minute of it, need to hear the other side of this issue, not turn a deaf ear to it. That will not solve anything.

I GET IT that city cops see a lot of black crime and it makes them more suspicious of it. I GET IT that black kids with attitudes really piss anyone off, especially people trying to maintain order. But there is reason for it and nothing is going to change until both sides can at least hear each other.
Listen to what? These morons aren’t saying anything intelligent.

So they just showed a Chinese restaurant being torched by Antifa/BLM thugs on FoxNews.

Is this the “xenophobia” that Dems warned us about because of President Trump’s travel restrictions on China?

...and now the rioters are tearing down barricades at the White House, yes THE WHITE HOUSE and hurling obscenities at the Secret Service.

I guess CNN wasn't enough for these thugs!:mad-61:

The last time they attacked the whitehouse was during the war of 1812 and a sharknado wiped them out, IIRC. ;)

Last edited:
...and now the rioters are tearing down barricades at the White House, yes THE WHITE HOUSE and hurling obscenities at the Secret Service.

The last time they attacked the whitehouse was during the war of 1812 and a sharknado wiped them out, IIRC. ;)

Wasn’t that the British?

Wasn’t that the British?

Yep. Mercenaries of the London banking cartel.

Wasn’t that the British?

Yep. Mercenaries of the London banking cartel.

They sailed up the Potomac, I believe.

On CNN live. Pretty hilarious that these race baiters are shitting their pants as “protesters” are smashing their windows.

What is that ? A smoke bomb? A firecracker? Watch this.

Flashbang or artillery simulator.

New Topics

Forum List

Back