CNN host snaps, abruptly ends segment after Trump Advisor blames China for Wuhan Coronavirus

How is China responsible for the TRUMPvirus?

They have no control over what happens in this country.....Trump does

You know, I've seen other members of the left on other boards refer to this as the "Trump Virus".
As much as I hate you bastards on this board who are on the left, I really didn't think one of you would actually slither this low.

You know, I've seen other members of the left on other boards refer to this as the "Trump Virus".
As much as I hate you bastards on this board who are on the left, I really didn't think one of you would actually slither this low.

Democrats are disciples of the devil.

Paul explained to the believers in Ephesus that “we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places” (Eph. 6:12).

The Book of Revelation describes a war in heaven between angels led by the Archangel Michael against those led by "the dragon", identified as the devil or Satan, who will be defeated and thrown down to the earth. Revelation's war in heaven is related to the idea of fallen angels, and possible parallels have been proposed in the Hebrew Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Last edited:
Jusrt another glaring demonstration of how anti-American and anti-Trump the media is......

It's another "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" situation.
This is where we are now. The hate is so off the charts, the American left is going out of their way to protect China from any criticism. It's mind-boggling when you consider that China's filthy, inhumane live animal markets are to blame, and that China tried to cover-up the outbreak. No outrage from the American left, because they hate Trump and the rest of us even more.

The Chicoms wont let their bought and paid for journos here in the USA state truths they dont like in Beijing.

Jusrt another glaring demonstration of how anti-American and anti-Trump the media is......

I saw the interview and she hardly snapped. Peter could not answer a simple question about the number of ventilators. All he wanted to do was rewrite history and excuse Trump for being the lousy POTUS that he is.

I saw the interview and she hardly snapped. Peter could not answer a simple question about the number of ventilators. All he wanted to do was rewrite history and excuse Trump for being the lousy POTUS that he is.
Trump is saving millions of American lives with his policies.

That is why you Woketards hate him.

China controls the news in this country. So they have some control.

Again I ask. Since when did we ever wait for another country to do something before we took action? We had our chance to do something two months ago.
Blame to go around. But a lot of it goes to Trump. Who did essentially nothing for almost two months until the adults took away his comfy toys and made him start behaving.

And don't talk about OAN that way. It's already been debunked that they're funded by the Chinese. :)

Trump is saving millions of American lives with his policies.

That is why you Woketards hate him.

Yeah, looking at the rising numbers in the hotspot cities, I don't think so. And lest you think this is a liberal Democratic problem, think again. This virus doesn't discriminate. A product of our travel everywhere nation.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | Tulsa Health Department

CNN caters to people like rightwinger and Crepitus. Gullible dolts who’ll swallow anything they dish out.
That's some funny shit right there.

Hypocritical and way off base, but funny as fuck.
There's a reason Trump supporters will still be laughing in 2020.... just saying. :)
Yeah, they are so stupid that even after they lose Cheeto Jesus will declare it a great victory and they will believe him.

I did. They love dictatorships. They love China, and they hate America

CNN caters to people like rightwinger and Crepitus. Gullible dolts who’ll swallow anything they dish out.
That's some funny shit right there.

Hypocritical and way off base, but funny as fuck.
There's a reason Trump supporters will still be laughing in 2020.... just saying. :)
Yeah, they are so stupid that even after they lose Cheeto Jesus will declare it a great victory and they will believe him.
We've seen the best democrats have to offer. Which one of those two idiots do you think can beat Trump?

Forum List

Back