CNN/HLN’s Nancy Grace

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
She might be on to something...lol

nancy-grace-weed.jpg

Nancy Grace: Recreational Pot Users Dangerous, ‘Fat and Lazy’

"The ones that are disagreeing are lethargic, sitting on the sofa, eating chips..."

1.7.2014 |Truth Revolt |

When Baldwin pushed back by suggesting the relative safety of responsible usage in a “private, confined” space, Grace dismissed her counter-argument summarily:

“You mean like a private space like your home, where you’re supposed to be taking care of your children? Or cooking at a gas stove? Or lighting a fireplace? You mean that place? Yeah, no, not a good idea... When I’m at work, I don’t want my babysitter high on pot. All right? Does anybody? Do you want your children, do you want your parents, your sister, your brother to be taken care of or driven around by somebody on pot because it’s OK in Colorado? You know what, Colorado, gets what they asked for.

Baldwin tried to provide a challenge, stating that many watching would be screaming at the television in disagreement, but Grace wasn't having any of it.

“Hey, look. The ones that are disagreeing are lethargic, sitting on the sofa, eating chips, smoking pot. They’re fat and lazy... Fat and lazy.

Nancy Grace: Recreational Pot Users Dangerous, ?Fat and Lazy? | Truth Revolt

As someone referred to in HBO's "The Newsroom"...Less than kindly...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwC6wxa8MXQ]the newsroom destroys nancy grace - YouTube[/ame]

And who has her own 'must die' website of detractors, there's certainly a few people not overly fond of her. Including this assesment,

"The Newsroom portrayed her as a ratings-snatching, bottom-feeding villain, noting "no one's ever gone broke in America serving up a woman who makes other women feel superior. It's all based on an emotional appeal, the way she would be with a jury if there was no judge there to stop her.""
Nancy Grace on Who's Right, What's Wrong, and the Trouble With Honey Boo Boo - The Hollywood Reporter

She and Glen Beck both occupy the same place in my mind. ...Hey, come to think of it, playing Jewish Matchmaker a moment, they'd make a great couple wouldn't they :)

I never watched her show regularly but there was one case with a missing 2 yr. old boy.
I don't remember any details other than Nancy was talking to the boy's mom in an extremely confrontational way and actually asked the woman if she'd killed her own son !

The boy's mom was already very upset and depressed but the day after her interview with Nancy Grace, the woman commited suicide.

A day or two after that the boy was found.....safe, and healthy.

I can't see Nancy on screen yelling whatever without thinking of that.

I have nothing nice to say about her.

Forum List

Back