CNN: Getting Reports that a "War for the Republican Senate" is About to Begin...McConnell v. Trump

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX

CNN congressional correspondent Lauren Fox said on Thursday that Republicans in the Senate fear that former President Donald Trump could sabotage their chances of retaking power by running conspiracy nuts against candidates selected by Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

Fox said that Trump has been obsessed with exacting "revenge" on McConnell for weeks, and she thinks that vengeance could come in the form of meddling in Republican Senate primaries.

"What is the one thing that McConnell cares about more deeply than anything else? It is winning back the U.S. senate," she said. "And I think one of the concerns for Republicans that I am talking to is what game does Trump play in trying to primary either senators who are running or primary candidates that McConnell hand selects to run in some of these states."

This is who he is. A thin skinned immature 8 year old.

CNN congressional correspondent Lauren Fox said on Thursday that Republicans in the Senate fear that former President Donald Trump could sabotage their chances of retaking power by running conspiracy nuts against candidates selected by Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

Fox said that Trump has been obsessed with exacting "revenge" on McConnell for weeks, and she thinks that vengeance could come in the form of meddling in Republican Senate primaries.

"What is the one thing that McConnell cares about more deeply than anything else? It is winning back the U.S. senate," she said. "And I think one of the concerns for Republicans that I am talking to is what game does Trump play in trying to primary either senators who are running or primary candidates that McConnell hand selects to run in some of these states."

This is already pretty much a given.

Trump runs the party now. We're going find out how low they can go.

You seem to be a little afraid there, pussy...Are you worried about orange man bad?

Trump has been about revenge his whole life..

Forum List

Back