CNN: Ford to move TRUCK production from MEXICO to OHIO

Yeah, uh, this was in the works for over a year. Also, Trump nor Obama has absolutely zero to do with this. So there is no reason for this to be in politics.

Yeah, uh, this was in the works for over a year. Also, Trump nor Obama has absolutely zero to do with this. So there is no reason for this to be in politics.
They don't care.
And the source article for the bullshit one posted by the OP was written well over a year ago.

This deal has been in the works since 2011. :lol:

Major news at Ford; announcement could call for retention of 1,400 jobs

That just shows how powerful Trump is! :lol:

Kasich, Ford, the UWA, and, locals officials from the area deserve the credit for this occurring.

Yeah, uh...I did not say that this was Trump's doing....I said that if Obama was able to make more of this happen, Hillary may have won.

I didn't think that Ford moved a factory from Mexico to Ohio and began production at the new facility all within 1 week.

DERP DERP DERP

Make America Great Again: CNN Reports Ford Motors Has Moved Truck Production From Mexico To Ohio

Opening this week. Maybe if Obama had made sure that more of this was happening, Hillary would have won and saved his legacy.

Uhhhmmmm.... again, did you read your own link? This move already happened in 2015.

Are you actually going on the internet to tell the world that Ford went back in time to retroactively move their stuff to Ohio because of Donald Rump?? :lmao:

This is even sillier than the idea of Reagan freeing the hostages while he was taking the oath of office by some magic button on the podium.

Partisan hackery. Makes you go blind.

Yeah, uh...I did not say that this was Trump's doing....I said that if Obama was able to make more of this happen, Hillary may have won.

I didn't think that Ford moved a factory from Mexico to Ohio and began production at the new facility all within 1 week.

DERP DERP DERP

What does your title say, chit-for-brains?

DERP DERP DERP

No, you just strongly implied that it was Trump's doing. Like always, everything any right winger says is a lie or misdirection..

DERP DERP DERP

No, you just strongly implied that it was Trump's doing. Like always, everything any right winger says is a lie or misdirection..

Oh, I'm sure that by "make America great again" Col. Anus was talking about Obama. :lol:

Forum List

Back